We aren't able to assist with Auction House transactions in the forums. All AH issues must be handled via submitting a Support Ticket. There are no exceptions to this.
If you've waited at least 72 hours to receive funds or items and they haven't come through yet, please submit a ticket as described below:
1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
It's very obvious that this is an issue happening to everyone who sold items in rmah (started March 2), why would you just ask us to send a ticket?(when we obviously did sent a ticket already) Can't you tell us the real thing here? Something is wrong with your system and you have the right to tell us what is it.. "All" of the people in my friendlist in-game are having the same problem, "All" of them did not receive payment in paypal although its already marked "sold".. Basically it just mean that its a problem in General and everyone is experiencing it..
Atleast let us know something than we are sittin here without any idea what's happening.. I hope you don't treat it so simple as though this are currency only related to Gold Auction House because this is in RMAH. "Real Money Auction House"