Diablo® III

Just lost my first Hardcore

Well i was grinding along when i waypointed into keep depts lv3 ran half way down that hall and splat had to Elite packs of Demonic Tremors on me, i was dead before i had a chance to react. RIP Nana
Reply Quote
RIP
Glory To Your Fallen
and Welcome to HardCore, gl on reroll
Reply Quote
RIP.

Demonic tremors can be scary.

May your next character come back faster and stronger and more awesome and slaughter a ton of demonic tremors.
Reply Quote
Demonic tremors they mess up even the super dps dudes. especially if they are fast and just chase you all day, RIP
Reply Quote
That pack is always a scary moment, Good luck on your next roll!
Reply Quote
Glory to the Fallen!

Congrats on an Honorable Death.

For all the hysteria about the exploding 'car-bomb' dudes in the Keeps- I think an elite pack of tremors (especially with Fast) is MUCH tougher.
Edited by WhiteOwl#1550 on 3/3/2013 8:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
Glory to the Fallen!

Congrats on an Honorable Death.

For all the hysteria about the exploding 'car-bomb' dudes- I think an elite pack of tremors (especially with Fast) is MUCH tougher.

Tremors are definitely in the top 5 of scary elite packs.

@OP: RIP, may your new hero come back stronger and filled with bloodlust for revenge.
Edited by lucid8#1342 on 3/3/2013 8:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
RIP - Nana

I'm taking it really, really slow with my Wiz. I think she's ready for up to act 2 Inferno, but going to get my WD and Monk to level 60 before continuing with her.
Reply Quote
Requiescat in pace my friend, may your next hero rise from their ashes.
Reply Quote
Wizards are rough HC, that being said it will be the next char i roll =D
Reply Quote
View profile
03/03/2013 11:17 PMPosted by DiVerse
Wizards are rough HC, that being said it will be the next char i roll =D

I would add that they are one of the more fun classes for HC, scary at times. You will have fun, as I have!

I wasn't going to level a Wiz or DH to 60 until after WD and Monk, but they were both too much fun!! :)
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 07:51 PMPosted by WhiteOwl
Glory to the Fallen!

Can we stop using this phrase for a little bit? I cringe lately, every time I hear it.

http://i.imgur.com/aHakwlK.jpg
>:(

Anyway, Congrats on your martyrdom and your re-roll.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]