Diablo® III

any feedback on paragon lvling after 1.07?

Just curious on how all us DHs paragon leveling has been after patch 1.07? Any certain MP lvls seem more effective with certain builds etc? I"m currently sitting at 283k dps with passive skills and follower buff using WF. I also have a one socket manticore that gets me up to 330k dps but I like the playstyle for the WF at lower MP lvls.

Any tips, advice or help would be appreciated. Just trying to figure out the fastest and most efective way to speed up the paragon lvling with my current gear.
Reply Quote
There are rumors amongst the grape vine of some of the elitist players that mp10 crypt of ancient / arreat level 2 runs are bringing in more exp than a3 alk mp 0-3 runs.

Did some of the crypt runs and the exp is insane. It's also super fun and a nice change of pace. Reminds me of baal runs since each run only takes a few min. Drops are also pretty insane. Found 8x leg's in 1.5 hours
Reply Quote
There are rumors amongst the grape vine of some of the elitist players that mp10 crypt of ancient / arreat level 2 runs are bringing in more exp than a3 alk mp 0-3 runs.

Did some of the crypt runs and the exp is insane. It's also super fun and a nice change of pace. Reminds me of baal runs since each run only takes a few min. Drops are also pretty insane. Found 8x leg's in 1.5 hours

Best Legendary farm run in the game.
Reply Quote
ive toiled around on MP 10 on public games with my gear and using manticore and did surprisingly well of course getting carried a little lol. Just need to use a more defensive build with better hatred and disc regen. I may have to try it out :)
Reply Quote
I think the question should be asked in this way. How many experience bars do you get per run?
Everyone is different becuase of skills they use or if they just run through parts of ACTs. I have never used a HF or gem experience in helm to level.

Also remember bonus XP is what you are granted with HF or gem in helm, and this depends on how fast you kill mobs. 1.07 increases your normal monster kill XP on higher mps but higher mps mean slower killing which also mean lower bonus xp.

Since you have a DH and good dps try changing to multishot, the AOE can clear mobs quick and you will get lots of bonus XP.
Reply Quote
I have some friends that are doing mp10 keeps lvl 2 runs. They skip all elites, much to my chagrin, and just go for the large packs of white mobs. I have to say, the xp was pretty decent.
Reply Quote

Forgive my ignorance as it's been a while since I've farmed certain areas in the game but.........Crypt of Ancients.....that's Festering Woods? Arreat level 2 is???
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 08:47 PMPosted by Chocko
Arreat level 2 is???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUZjdMENnCY

The one you kill scorpions in ~_~

DH could probably use some sort of spike trap build for it, I dunno the exp rates for a DH though since I can't see exp gains at P100. Monks can pass 150m and Barbs can pass 200m though.
Reply Quote
Hah, crazy. How are the drops?
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7979319679
Edited by REVATEP#1294 on 3/5/2013 11:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
Don't get that stupid thread started gain...
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 10:40 PMPosted by TianZi
Arreat level 2 is???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUZjdMENnCY

The one you kill scorpions in ~_~

DH could probably use some sort of spike trap build for it, I dunno the exp rates for a DH though since I can't see exp gains at P100. Monks can pass 150m and Barbs can pass 200m though.

Ohhh duh....boy do I feel dumb....for some reason in my sleep addled brain I was thinking there was some Crypts of the Ancients/Arreat run......not two separate runs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]