Diablo® III

The Salvation of Diablo 3: A Guide by Gosu (Part 2)

Good God man, I'm still reading the first one
Reply Quote
Well,it took about some good 6 hours and staying up all night xD, but i read the whole thing, when checking the dev blog i went to your OP from the link there, and read the whole OP to see what Travis was answerin before seeing the answer and finishing the read the Dev Blog itself.

I must say I'm impressed, I agree with probably 70-80% of all that you wrote, wich is an incredibly high amount considering it is just one person's opinions. I'm going to elaborate on the things I do not agree because going about talking about everything I found a good idea would be mostly pointless without constructive critisism, and since you also did so a number of times i know you won't feel attacked by theese comments :)

I'll start by the only thing I completely disagree on: The Nephalem Herritage System

For as much awsomeness, coolness, and feel of being powerfull it may hold, I think something like that has no place on Diablo 3 at all, it just doesn't make any sense to me that your are sudendly able to burst out such insane amounts of power such as the world of Sactuary has never seen before, not in the realm of mortals, nor the High Heavens, nor on the Burning Hells, nor on the realm of Pandemonium. Setting aside that conflict i find with the lore, it would completely break boss encounters where players to save up their NH filled up bars for them, of course you could simply ban NH powers from being used on boss encounters, but then again. Why would the heroes not use all of their powers against the strongests of their foes?

I just don't find the system to make sense into the game

About The Nephalem Power Points System

It's a real shame that Travis didn't get at all what you meant by this because it has so much potential, aside from what you allready clarified I would like to add that he totally failed to see that you change where you put theese points as readily and easily as you can change your skills and runes, in fact it could even use the same interface so you can boost your skills with NP points as you choose those skills.

I do believe however, that the possible bonuses you suggested for the system are not what they should look like, it should be reserved for class especific, moslty single-skill oriented and resource mangment only, besides whatever cool new ideas can come up in this fashion (e.g. the chance for WD pets to revive or hydra spawn cap increase you suggested are great), but things like "X% life steal" or "All skills cost X% less resources" are too general, if not at all class especific, to be included in this system. Also most of the class especific affixes that the system would replace should be included within the system (e.g. "Increases Frenzy Damage by X%", "Increases Duration of Blizzard by X seconds" or "Increases Critical Hit Chance of Multishot by X%"), if maybe made a bit more powerfull.

Finally on NP points, they should be restricted to roll on class especific/oriented items (Wands, Mighty belts and weapons, fist weapons, Wizzard Hats, Cloaks, Mojos and so on) and Legendary/Set items (e.g. The Stone of Jordan) only. So we don't see for example a Rare chest armor with Nephalem Power Points unless it's a Demon Hunter Cloak, as they where never intended to have class especific bonuses in the first place.

Some other various comments:

You mentioned that the +damage affixes on weapons should be forever cast into oblivion, and i couldnt agree more, there are just too many would be nice, even excelent, weapons that are doomed to be nothing but the most putrid trash for theese affixes sole existence. Allthought their disapearance would need a replacement, something like "X% of this Weapon's Damage is [Element]" since taking out those affixes would take out elemental damage weapons. Since you thought of keeping the +dmg% affixes, another workarround could be to make variations of it like "+X% Damage as [Element]".

About the skill runes suggestions you made, I know they're mostly quickly thought, unrefined ideas, but some of them suggestions modify their skills too much for a single rune's effect. Even so, those suggestions are much more like what skill runes should look like than what we have on the game right now.

I'm all for the 2 minutes CD's dissapearing, and I'm all for a lot of CD reductions too, but when you say about 95% of the CD's should be eliminated that's a bit too drastic. Certain skills cooldowns can and should indeed be erased in favor of more varied panalties for using such skills, but some other CD's just have to be there, if maybe a liltle lower.

For as liltle importance this particular detail may hold to many people, and for as personal an opinion this may be, dyes that give particle effects, glows, hues, etc, as well as other customization regarding imbuing gear with special graphic effects seems a bit too much for me on a game like Diablo 3. Diablo has always had a sober look and it should be kept that way, I for one dislike quite bit when games have a tendency of making highly geared players look like moving light show displays as if they where something out of Las Vegas. I do agree on the absence of dark dyes tho.

Finishing (now comes some praising to your post):

The Endless Moster Power Mode is by far the best idea proposed in your post in my opinion. Aside proper itemization, the thing i find most lacking in Diablo 3, is a ranked ladder system, espeacially as one of Blizzard's big titles, that is where the game turns competitive amongst the comunity, therefore also giving the game a much needed online feeling, as well keeping players interested in playing the game for a long time. On all those senses Endless Monster Power just nails it, it can also be used as a huge boost to the multiplayer aspect of the game, as there can be ladders for groups of 2, 3 and 4 people, saving their progress throught the mode as a party. It is also a great way of introducing a ranked ladder system that is PvE oriented, as it should be on Diablo 3. It is simply as perfect an idea can be.

The reason why i think Blizzard has never thought of adding an endless dungeon, for as much as it is suggested, is that the concept of it is inapropiate for Diablo in it's foundation, every feature that has ever been on the game series has a place in the context of the history, and makes sense into the lore, even things so optionally aditional to the games such as the roaming Uber Diablo and the Pandemonium Tristram Event (Uber Bosses to get the Hellfire Torch) in Diablo 2 had some little lore associated with them, it was not directly present in-game, and was discarted in the making of Diablo 3, but it was there, and can still be found on Arreat's Summit (everyone that spent a decent ammount of time on D2 should know this web site). any kind of side quest, secret dungeon, or unlockable special portal (like your idea of battle scenarios) can be easily justified into the game with so much as a paragraph of associated lore on the patch notes, or a couple NPC dialogs. An "Endless Dungeon" per se however, cannot be justified into the game in any form, the heroes of Sanctuary are simply not going to journey into an inexistent infinite realm of endless demons to kill them just for the hell of it, it just doesn't make any sense. For as much as many players don't give a @#$% about lore, it is a matter of utmost importance when adding features to a game so clean of such inconsistencies with itself. I really do hope some dev sees this specific part of this reply so they can confirm that it holds true.

I think you did an impresive job in putting together all that Original Post of yours, the extensive experience on games of all kinds you brag about is evident in it's content, and Blizzard should offer you a job at D3's development team right away based solely on that OP xD. To think that a single person's thoughts without anyone to discuss them with and improve them with their suggestions can be so dead on on the problems of a game as big as this is just plain amazing.

I really hope to see the Endless Monster Power or something similar make it into the game, as well as the Nephalem Power system and most of your suggestions for that matter.

PS: I understand in full your passion and enjoyment of this game as I feel alike, and I too fear that what I wrote here may make people think otherwise xD.

PS 2: Allthought it was indeed a long answer, it was really funny how Travis said he "crit you for 1 billion dmg" with his "Wall of Text", your OP if compared was "The Great Wall fo China of Text" xD.

EDIT (PS 3): it also took me something over another couple hours to write this reply so I hope you read it as i did with your post xD
Edited by Drackzgull#1413 on 3/6/2013 6:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
The more I read on it, the more I wish blizz would implement that Nephalem Power idea. Also, the Supreme Nephalem thingy
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 09:29 PMPosted by Dogf
When you get into higher MP's, the time between cooldown's on certain rune skills, like fetishes, etc are much longer than the time between elites or packs.

I'm a bit confused - are you actually killing elites quicker in higher MPs?

well, certain builds like the WotB builds need elites an denemies that survive more then just 1-2 sec. to work effectively, or youre runing out of WotB to quickly and you find your self with an 1-2min. cooldown, which yeah, isnt that awesome if the enemy has jailer, frozen, waller, nightmarish etc.

So indead, higher difficulties can be better for some builds. Or at least more fun, lets say it that way.
Reply Quote
I agree that broken skills should not be fixed with items: they should be balanced first and then have items do cool things to them.

An example of skill brokenness I have mentioned several times on the forums is Lob Blob Bomb (Witch Doctor: Acid Cloud).

When I first saw this ability on the skill calculators in 2011, I dreamed of making a mass slimes build that would be low-burst DPS but high sustained DPS for longer long fights.

Unfortunately when the game came out, the skill had major limitations. The DoT portion of its damage does not stack, and you are limited to 3 slimes at a time. They also severely reduced the slime duration from 12 seconds down to 5 seconds. As a result, this skill is only good for one thing: blocking doorways (which is not fun).

Using the logic of the developer journal: they could introduce an item that increases slime duration to 12 seconds (with a hidden effect of allowing the slime DoT damage to stack and removing the 3-slime cap, since that would be a lot of info on a tooltip). But such a move would be a bad idea.

The correct move is to balance the skill by implementing those fixes in a patch soon (and keep it fair by removing slime's ability to obstruct enemy movement) and have affixes on gear that make the skill fun to use: like a Voodoo mask that reduces enemy poison resistance by X% for every poison DoT affecting them.

This could lend itself to an interesting build where players use that mask and otherwise max out mana regeneration at the expense of some DPS stats so that they can produce as many slimes as possible (since Acid Cloud is expensive to cast) thereby taking advantage of the mask's %damage increase.

Or one could make a mixed DoT build using slimes, the mask, and cheaper DoTs like Spider Queen instead of maxing out mana regeneration.

Or one could make a team-friendly build for Ubers or PvP using slimes to spread Bad Medicine's debuff to all enemies on the screen while using the mask to put out competitive damage and help poison-user allies.

Or one could use slimes as a supplementary skill without the mask, and start each fight with 2-3 slimes followed up with Zombie Bear burst.

Or one could make a crit build without the mask using the Acid Cloud affix on gear (or even better, Gosu's Nephalem Power) so that powerful crit slimes are the main skill and less mana regen is needed.

-> None of these builds are viable in Inferno unless the base skill is balanced first.

You balance the skill, you open up the last two builds I mentioned. Then you add the mask and you open up the first three I mentioned. Add synergies with other items (like an ilvl 63 Pus Spitter crossbow) and more builds open up. Other players can probably think of many more cool builds this would open up too.

I know it is a daunting task for the developers to balance every skill rune, but they have to try. Baby steps are appreciated more than no steps.

Thanks again to Gosu for continuing your ideas!
Reply Quote
That affix is a terrible idea because the LAST thing you want to do to this game is to “fix” terrible skills by forcing players to equip an item before they would have any desire to use them. All that does is say to a player, “hey, this skill is really bad and can’t be used properly unless you have THIS item”.

A skill is bad due to lack of spammability from cooldown or high resource cost. Nobody was using sacrifice until Homunculus came around... and people dedicate 3 pieces of gear, 2 skills and a passive so they can sacrifice. Weapon throw can be good if you can use it reliably... 2 pieces of gear make it practically free. I wish Last Breath rolled higher damage, because I would use it in a build that can frequently cast Mass Confusion.

I see no problem in using gear as a means of making a skill viable. That doesn't mean the skill alone can't still be buffed. Anything that creates more viable builds is good in my opinion.
Reply Quote
For what its worth, as a new player, I detest all the focus being on the lvl 60 end game. D3 cant rely on the D2 addicts if they aren't going to feed those addicts what it was that made them addicted. D3's original popularity was carry over addiction from the D2 crowd. D3 needs to establish its own addiction and that happens in the build up to lvl 60, not after.

iow there needs to be focus on itemization and skill variance throughout the game, not just the end game.
Reply Quote
Rather than quoting your entire first Thread, you should just link to it. Just a suggestion.

I agree that bad skills should not be supplemented by items to make them good. The skill itself needs to be improved first.
Reply Quote
why do you put "by Gosu" in the thread title? Do you think that we cannot see who authors threads? get over yourself
Reply Quote
I PITY people who waste their time obsessing over games like OP.

Its a GAME. Its a fun HOBBY to have. Either you like specific games (like D3) or you don't. If its the former, great! Keep playing and having an awesome time. If its the latter, then move on and find something else (like another game!) to do with your free time.

You obviously dislike A LOT of things about D3. Perhaps rather than wasting your time complaining, you should go try other games in the genre like TL2, POE, TQ, or MH - when it comes out later this year.

The vast majority of people WON'T read posts/threads like these anyway, so you've basically just wasted your time typing and formatting the OP.
Reply Quote
"I'm Gosu, I'm great, and I want all of my ideas to be implemented. NAO! And rename the game to DiaGosu 3, of course".
Reply Quote
I think a system that combined the d2 and d3 systems would work well. Give players skill points to use on the runes to increase their effectiveness, but don’t make it permanent allow them to by a reset or a point back. Then a player who likes a specific skill can use that skill and even buff it more. This would make more different builds effective.
On a different note i often feel like the higher level runes are less effective. For example the wizard has two runes that make short range cones out of the skill. Sure the damage is increased some but the range just hurts you in the long run. At least thats been my feeling.
Reply Quote
For as much awsomeness, coolness, and feel of being powerfull it may hold, I think something like that has no place on Diablo 3 at all, it just doesn't make any sense to me that your are sudendly able to burst out such insane amounts of power such as the world of Sactuary has never seen before, not in the realm of mortals, nor the High Heavens, nor on the Burning Hells, nor on the realm of Pandemonium. Setting aside that conflict i find with the lore, it would completely break boss encounters where players to save up their NH filled up bars for them, of course you could simply ban NH powers from being used on boss encounters, but then again. Why would the heroes not use all of their powers against the strongests of their foes?

I just don't find the system to make sense into the game

"Uldyssian unleashed the whole of his power, releasing a seemingly impossible amount of energy, driving the forces of both Heaven and Hell back to their domains, and demonstrating once and for all that humankind truly had the ability to alter the very fabric of our universe.

A very important story in the lore of the Diablo universe. Nephalem's are supposed to be capable of powers not seen in the High Heaven's OR the Burning Hell's. It actually makes 100% perfect sense where lore is concerned. As for players saving up their NH bars for boss fights, that's an implementation concern; one that could EASILY be overcome. I don't outline implementation and perfect balance in my idea's because there's absolutely no point. Skillful and clever development can solve such problems with ease. It could be as simple as having the bar reset when you enter a boss encounter.

03/06/2013 06:27 AMPosted by Drackzgull
I do believe however, that the possible bonuses you suggested for the system are not what they should look like, it should be reserved for class especific, moslty single-skill oriented and resource mangment only, besides whatever cool new ideas can come up in this fashion (e.g. the chance for WD pets to revive or hydra spawn cap increase you suggested are great), but things like "X% life steal" or "All skills cost X% less resources" are too general, if not at all class especific, to be included in this system. Also most of the class especific affixes that the system would replace should be included within the system (e.g. "Increases Frenzy Damage by X%", "Increases Duration of Blizzard by X seconds" or "Increases Critical Hit Chance of Multishot by X%"), if maybe made a bit more powerfull.

I partially agree with you here. I'm not 100% set on the suggestions I listed for the Nephalem Power bonuses. I definitely agree that most if not all of the potential bonuses represent ONLY class specific affixes and functions. I also agree that Blizzard should incorporate the current class specific affixes(as well as others) into the Nephalem Power system.

Finally on NP points, they should be restricted to roll on class especific/oriented items (Wands, Mighty belts and weapons, fist weapons, Wizzard Hats, Cloaks, Mojos and so on) and Legendary/Set items (e.g. The Stone of Jordan) only. So we don't see for example a Rare chest armor with Nephalem Power Points unless it's a Demon Hunter Cloak, as they where never intended to have class especific bonuses in the first place.

While I agree that NP points should be far more likely to roll on class specific weapons/armor, I don't think that they should be fully restricted to those slots. Class specific bonuses only roll on those places currently because adding them to the entire affix pool would result in an increase of the exact same problem we have with them now. That is, they're too random and varied. With NP points, you open up even MORE customization options to players when they can appear on more than just class-specific items.

I definitely wouldn't be against creating a discrepancy though. Perhaps class-specific items can roll higher values of NP points and are much more likely to roll them than other pieces?

Allthought their disapearance would need a replacement, something like "X% of this Weapon's Damage is [Element]" since taking out those affixes would take out elemental damage weapons.

I don't mean that the affix should be removed, I mean that the ROLL on the affix should be removed. You could still grant different weapons different types of damage bonuses. The only difference is that each one would result in the same overall DPS as it is displayed on the weapon.

About the skill runes suggestions you made, I know they're mostly quickly thought, unrefined ideas, but some of them suggestions modify their skills too much for a single rune's effect. Even so, those suggestions are much more like what skill runes should look like than what we have on the game right now.

I'm all for the 2 minutes CD's dissapearing, and I'm all for a lot of CD reductions too, but when you say about 95% of the CD's should be eliminated that's a bit too drastic. Certain skills cooldowns can and should indeed be erased in favor of more varied panalties for using such skills, but some other CD's just have to be there, if maybe a liltle lower.

I'm curious to know which skills in particular you are talking about. Please remember that I included several disclaimers that said some variation of, "the skills I am suggesting are MOSTLY complex, foundation skills. I.E: skills that can drastically alter the way you play the game. I do not believe that more than 70% of the skills in the game should contain this kind of complexity".

I simply believe that runes should exist to significantly alter the way we use the skill and play the game. There's no reason that Blizzard couldn't include 1 or 2 runes per skill that don't change the skill in a complex manner, yet find some way to beef it up in an interesting way.

As for the cooldown reductions, I said that 95% of them needed to either be removed OR lowered. I don't think that 95% of the cooldowns in the game should be removed completely. Realistically I'd say that about 40% of them should be removed and the other 55% lowered. However, some of the skill ideas I suggested introduce cooldowns that actually make sense on the skill. Cooldowns should only be used when it is mostly impossible to balance a skill without it. What we have now is cooldowns serving as literally the ONLY prevention method of skill abuse. There are other, funner ways to prevent the abuse of skills. One of the reasons I support other methods of abuse prevention is because it presents players with the opportunity to try and find a way to circumvent that prevention. It's fun to try and gear/spec in such a way that allows you to use a skill in a way that most people cannot!

For as liltle importance this particular detail may hold to many people, and for as personal an opinion this may be, dyes that give particle effects, glows, hues, etc, as well as other customization regarding imbuing gear with special graphic effects seems a bit too much for me on a game like Diablo 3. Diablo has always had a sober look and it should be kept that way, I for one dislike quite bit when games have a tendency of making highly geared players look like moving light show displays as if they where something out of Las Vegas. I do agree on the absence of dark dyes tho.

I think perhaps you are underestimating the possibilities. Artists don't have to make light explode from your body to signify power. There are a million different ways of using graphical effects to demonstrate power. Even the most subtle use of graphic alterations can result in something incredible. What if you could apply a "dye" to your boots that made you leave a short trail of bloody footprints where you walk. What about a dye that applies a "volcanic ash" effect in which your armor has the appearance of cooling lava with small cracks that emit the dim light of the magma beneath. Maybe a tiny bit of smoke or a few embers can jet out occasionally?

Thank you for your comments on the Endless Monster Power/Ladder system. I really liked that one as well and I hope that something like it makes it into the game sometime soon. TBH, I don't even think it would require a whole lot of balancing/implementation, all things considered.

An "Endless Dungeon" per se however, cannot be justified into the game in any form, the heroes of Sanctuary are simply not going to journey into an inexistent infinite realm of endless demons to kill them just for the hell of it, it just doesn't make any sense.

Challenge excepted.

The endless dungeon is the venturing into the realm of destruction (Baal's kingdom) in pursuit of the Hellforge. The system could be a weekly or monthly ladder in which the top X number of contestants(the players who made it the furthest into the dungeon) are rewarded with access to the Hellforge. How the Hellforge rewards you? That's up to the devs.

Or what about this.

Dungeon of Greed.

The domain of the treasure goblins said to exist in a dimension that never ends, hence the given title, "Kingdom of Greed". The further you get, the better the rewards but the more likely it is that your greed will be the death of you. Should you keep on going in pursuit of that greed or should you stop before perishing and possibly losing something important?

In closing I would like to give you a tremendous thanks for your comments and support. I'm very happy to hear that you liked my ideas, especially considering the apparent logic that brought you to such conclusions. I try to read every single post that people respond with as I definitely want to comment where credit is due.

The only posts I avoid are the ones that heavily demonstrate a lack of understanding of the game or just dive into their own pile of ideas/suggestions that have nothing to do with the OP. I love ideas, but if you're just using the popularity of the thread as a way to post walls of text that have little relevance in the topic, then chances are I'm not going to read or respond to it. Also, I would say that for every truly good idea I read, there are about 500 bad ones trying to bury it.
Reply Quote
03/06/2013 12:06 PMPosted by ArmorVil
"I'm Gosu, I'm great, and I want all of my ideas to be implemented. NAO! And rename the game to DiaGosu 3, of course".

OMG MY VOICE DOESN'T SOUND LIKE THAT!!!!

I'm totally in favor of renaming the game to DiaGosu 3, though. You mean to tell me you wouldn't play that game??!?!??!

I'm so great.
Reply Quote
I agree that broken skills should not be fixed with items: they should be balanced first and then have items do cool things to them.

An example of skill brokenness I have mentioned several times on the forums is Lob Blob Bomb (Witch Doctor: Acid Cloud).

When I first saw this ability on the skill calculators in 2011, I dreamed of making a mass slimes build that would be low-burst DPS but high sustained DPS for longer long fights.

Unfortunately when the game came out, the skill had major limitations. The DoT portion of its damage does not stack, and you are limited to 3 slimes at a time. They also severely reduced the slime duration from 12 seconds down to 5 seconds. As a result, this skill is only good for one thing: blocking doorways (which is not fun).

Using the logic of the developer journal: they could introduce an item that increases slime duration to 12 seconds (with a hidden effect of allowing the slime DoT damage to stack and removing the 3-slime cap, since that would be a lot of info on a tooltip). But such a move would be a bad idea.

The correct move is to balance the skill by implementing those fixes in a patch soon (and keep it fair by removing slime's ability to obstruct enemy movement) and have affixes on gear that make the skill fun to use: like a Voodoo mask that reduces enemy poison resistance by X% for every poison DoT affecting them.

This could lend itself to an interesting build where players use that mask and otherwise max out mana regeneration at the expense of some DPS stats so that they can produce as many slimes as possible (since Acid Cloud is expensive to cast) thereby taking advantage of the mask's %damage increase.

Or one could make a mixed DoT build using slimes, the mask, and cheaper DoTs like Spider Queen instead of maxing out mana regeneration.

Or one could make a team-friendly build for Ubers or PvP using slimes to spread Bad Medicine's debuff to all enemies on the screen while using the mask to put out competitive damage and help poison-user allies.

Or one could use slimes as a supplementary skill without the mask, and start each fight with 2-3 slimes followed up with Zombie Bear burst.

Or one could make a crit build without the mask using the Acid Cloud affix on gear (or even better, Gosu's Nephalem Power) so that powerful crit slimes are the main skill and less mana regen is needed.

-> None of these builds are viable in Inferno unless the base skill is balanced first.

You balance the skill, you open up the last two builds I mentioned. Then you add the mask and you open up the first three I mentioned. Add synergies with other items (like an ilvl 63 Pus Spitter crossbow) and more builds open up. Other players can probably think of many more cool builds this would open up too.

I know it is a daunting task for the developers to balance every skill rune, but they have to try. Baby steps are appreciated more than no steps.

Thanks again to Gosu for continuing your ideas!

Well said, bro.
Reply Quote
03/06/2013 10:06 AMPosted by Gorthon
That affix is a terrible idea because the LAST thing you want to do to this game is to “fix” terrible skills by forcing players to equip an item before they would have any desire to use them. All that does is say to a player, “hey, this skill is really bad and can’t be used properly unless you have THIS item”.

A skill is bad due to lack of spammability from cooldown or high resource cost. Nobody was using sacrifice until Homunculus came around... and people dedicate 3 pieces of gear, 2 skills and a passive so they can sacrifice. Weapon throw can be good if you can use it reliably... 2 pieces of gear make it practically free. I wish Last Breath rolled higher damage, because I would use it in a build that can frequently cast Mass Confusion.

I see no problem in using gear as a means of making a skill viable. That doesn't mean the skill alone can't still be buffed. Anything that creates more viable builds is good in my opinion.

That's what I'm saying though. There's nothing wrong with certain gear giving skills viability where it did not previously exist. What I'm saying is that a large number of skills have little to NO viability in ANY situation, at least not in an efficient manner. There shouldn't be ANY skills that can ONLY be viable if geared for. Gear is supposed to increase the viability and number of applications in which a skill can be used, not turn a useless skill into a "viable" one.
Reply Quote
MY TINY LITTLE BRAIN IS MELTING AFTER READING THIS!!!!
Reply Quote
03/06/2013 11:08 AMPosted by Technoviking
why do you put "by Gosu" in the thread title? Do you think that we cannot see who authors threads? get over yourself

I put it in there so people like you would give the thread free bumps. Thanks for your contribution! :D
Reply Quote
03/06/2013 02:46 PMPosted by Gosu

I put it in there so people like you would give the thread free bumps. Thanks for your contribution! :D

further proving my theory of you being an egotistical attention whoar
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]