Diablo® III

Dyes to 'colour' to a different armor level

An interesting addition to the dyes would be add one that changes your equipment to a specific level design. For example, I really like the look of the Level 62 armor for the DH. Level 62 has the white hood, glowing eyes, etc... which is cool, whereas my current Mempo is not so nice display wise. While I have my Mempo currently dyed to hide from view, I would love to convert it to a Level 62 helmet display.

A new dye for each armor level could be added (id Level 1 Dye, Level 2 Dye, etc...) and used on any item that can be dyed, including Legendary/Set items. Once an item is 'Level dyed', then you could go one step further to colour dye it. So effectively I could colour my Mempo to a Level 62 helmet with Abysmal Black Dye. I could also do the same to my Vile Wards to get the nice Wing effect from the Level 62 shoulders.

This would really add some interesting customization. While I like the various set pieces I have, I would truly like my DH to have the Level 62 look. However, I obviously can't get the same level of power using Level 62 items.

Anyhow, just a thought.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]