Diablo® III

Question regarding gameplay quality

Well first off let me post my laptops stats....

i5, 6 gigs of ram, HD3000 intel GC, about 500Gigs of free HD space.

My issue is, I have been playing D3 on this laptop since its release without issue. On low to avg settings the game ran pretty flawlessly. The other day I reformatted my computer just to give it a cleaning. After reinstalling D3 I noticed while playing that the game was locking up often for 1-2 seconds at a time. I then downloaded all the latest drivers for my computer to see if that was the issue. I lowered all the D3 settings and even closed all programs running in my task manager to free CPU power. I am still experiencing this temporary CPU lag. My latency is fine . It is not a internt issue. I am wondering if anyone has any ideas what could be going on here. Thank you in advance.
Reply Quote
It's been an issue for about 90% of the pop ever since Blizz released the latest patch. Hopefully they can fix it soon.
Reply Quote
So its a patch issue? I just wanted to make sure. Is it everyone or is it random?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]