Diablo® III

one missing piece of the puzzle.......

http://i.imgur.com/8bAcj0r.jpg

http://imgur.com/aTYyHEi

so what will happen is that i'm on a hunt for either a ring, ammy or a belt to fill that one last space to make it officially 2-stash tab full of unid leg/set before the major id-ing.

any other leg/sets that are not ring/ammy/belt will just go to my inventory.

this should be fun
Reply Quote
Why you waste so much inventory space?
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 08:28 PMPosted by Mystikal

for fun of collecting then doing a mass one go identifying.
Reply Quote
View profile
Be sure to record it when you mass ID them...
Reply Quote
what program should i use? i really have no idea on those things
Reply Quote
Playclaw 3 is pretty good.
Reply Quote
ok thanks aph. i'll look into that
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 08:43 PMPosted by pichapie

for fun of collecting then doing a mass one go identifying.

I meant the infernal staff materials.
Reply Quote
oh those are pony level ingredients. i got bored back then so decided to bedazzle my inventory. als reminds me of my leoric signet farming days. it's all good yo
Reply Quote
Nice.

My current goal is to save up 1,000 DE's and craft 1,000 bracers at once. Crafting 10 at a time is really starting to depress me after 300+ crafts.

I'd recommend just doing on page and looking for green. Bracers were stupid easy to get decent rolls.. same for shoulders.
Reply Quote
gloves and ammy are the stupidly difficult ones
Reply Quote
^^ ZERO luck with both, some impressively bad results :p
Reply Quote
wow that looks like fun, so much stuff to id, so much potential lol i can honestly say i'm jealous. good luck with the items mate
Reply Quote
thanks amos. i am hoping at least one there is worth 100m and above
Reply Quote
I don't recognize the icon for the item next to the Shenlong glove in the 2nd picture. And I'd say your odds of finding a gem on all that loot is pretty good. You should take up a mantra... "CC Mempo, CC Mempo, CC Mempo, CC Mempo". Good luck with the mass id.
Reply Quote
oh that's crystal fist, another monk leg weapon

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/crystal-fist

i dunno why i saved that in there but i've seen top monks use it so who knows ya

after this, i will stick to one stash only.

going 2-stash is a bit overboard, seriously compromised my stash yo
Reply Quote
Make another mule hero and jsut dump contence of the third stash into him for now and hey presto you can have a tripple stash of id'ing bewilderment, hell why not, youv'e already gotten 2/3 of the way lol
Reply Quote
03/04/2013 05:07 AMPosted by Amos
Make another mule hero and jsut dump contence of the third stash into him for now and hey presto you can have a tripple stash of id'ing bewilderment, hell why not, youv'e already gotten 2/3 of the way lol

nah can't go there and i'm too lazy for such @_@
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]