Diablo® III

Help my DH please :)

Any tips for upgrades on gear, what mp and what run should I do for paragons, legendaries, or DE? Thanks!
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
For paragons, I'd stick to mp1.
Reply Quote
I know its about efficiency, but I've heard mp7-10 scorpion runs are the best xp; can only barbs do this type of run?
Reply Quote
For upgrades, you should be able to easily craft better shoulders than your current vile ward. Your ammy is decent but the rolls on the cc and cd are some what low, if possible, you should try to craft a better one. Also, since your running a calamity with a ruby gem in it, you might want to aim for a nat ring with high avg damage + cd. A decent wh in my opinion would also probably be a upgrade because your current cd is barely over 200. Lastly, if you can relocate the 80 vit on your nat boots to, say, a newly crafted shoulder, then a 200 dex nats boot for example would be a pretty nice dps upgrade. Also before buying anything, you should always test it out on a dps/ehp calculator so you can get your money's worth.

As RedCell said above, you should probably stick to mp1 for efficiency. If you have higher dps, you would be able to do higher mp more efficiently. From what I have seen, decently geared barbs have an easier time efficiently farming higher mp than most DH.
Reply Quote
Wow this was really helpful thanks so much I'll keep crafting and try looking for new boots and belt soon :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]