Diablo® III

Whats the next upgrade for the barb above you

What should i upgrade? Got abt a 200m budget to spend on 1 piece of gear or 100m each for 2 pieces
@Jason

Get a mempo and lose the hellfire ring, it blows
Oh yea hellfire was only cos i was paragon farming and using it for the +exp. A good mempo costs way more than i have the budget for though right?
no, a mempo like mine is only about 60- 100m then just get the cc from a better ring
@reign
Your mempo isn't good. Sorry to tell you, but the CC in a helm for a barb is worth too much.
I went for an andies (i don't have the budget) for the AS and CC.

@Jason
I would go for a much better Echoing Fury! :) or get a better IK helm
@Jason
Pants! get much better pants, i didn't see before posting..
Get yourself some good BT (400-500 main stats)
@hellfire

1) Craft/Buy better shoulders - 240/70/79 is pretty mediocre. You shoudl want as least 400 combined, if not 500.
2) Mempo w/ crit - give you a boost to life from socket and also a boost to resists without losing any DPS
3) By getting the mempo you can lose the vit in your belt and go for one that is like 250+ str and really pump that DPS

Note, I'm not famliiar with 2hers but shouldn't you want 24% MS too (since you have WW and Sprint on)??? If so, that would be my #1 suggestion, 12% more MS
@Hellfire316, imho probably chest piece, rare ring, or gems is next.
@Compus

Nice barb!

Crit Mempo

Jokes aside, roll up a trifecta ammy

To whoever replies, I know I need better gems.
Edited by Valraukar#1994 on 3/22/2013 11:54 AM PDT
@Valraukar

Looking good, but could use more crit chance. I would recommend upgrading those rings next, they seem to me to be your weakest link. (and the gems of course)
@mattATK

Gloves, boots, helm, weapons with sockets, and gems, you are in serious need of crit dmg.
@Comrade

1) Try to roll strength ammy's (I'm sure you already are)
2) Inna vitality pants - str on inna max 100, vit is 200, you can get more bang for your buck

-Scenario above = get vitality you lost on ammy back on innas, turn the +100 str on innas into +200-300 on crafted ammy. Granted you need to roll a nice 10/70+ but it's possible.
@Comrade

1) Try to roll strength ammy's (I'm sure you already are)
2) Inna vitality pants - str on inna max 100, vit is 200, you can get more bang for your buck

-Scenario above = get vitality you lost on ammy back on innas, turn the +100 str on innas into +200-300 on crafted ammy. Granted you need to roll a nice 10/70+ but it's possible.

Ah thanks for the advice! I have been in a rut as of what I should switch up on my gear, and you just cleared my head about that.

As far as my advice for you, I would suggest getting an EF with base crit dmg or lifesteal. Otherwise your gear looks pretty nice so far.
Not sure where to go with mine. Still trying to craft some better shoulders. *barb name = Legendary
@iRoCxn00bs

getting better gem would help you on dps, apart of that i'd say maybe getting a ring with ias.
@JeanDenis

Im confused as to how you get fury... it seems like you have no fury generator whatsoever. But you can always upgrade to a mempo with crit, or raise the crit on your lacunis.
@JeanDenis

Im confused as to how you get fury... it seems like you have no fury generator whatsoever. But you can always upgrade to a mempo with crit, or raise the crit on your lacunis.

looks like a keeps 2 farm build, where you're swapping brawler for unforgiving while in town til you top off fury, then swap to brawler and start your run

no need for a fury generator in that case

@ bean, i'd drop the pants you have and get inna's for move speed, WW with 12% MS = sad panda
@renshi Gems will be your easiest upgrade other than that. I would say drop them Knockback bracers...
@phenom

Solid barb.

Keep trying for those trifecta gloves =)
@Sentry

Not sure. Perhaps a Litany?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]