Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
i think you have enough health. you should focus more on dps. maybe look for a IK chest piece with 200+ vit and 150+ str. BT set is great for health but if you wanna do more dmg, you're going to have to give it up.
other that that, give crafting a shot.
the gloves could use more str and a good trifecta ammy will outperform your current one.
also, you're hellfire ring could be better.
Yeah your gear seems pretty legit to me, so I'm having a hard time picking out what would be your next upgrade. I guess I could just say the obvious and swap out the gloves for a trifecta IK (if you still need the AR bonus) and get a mempo with CC? Honestly there isnt much I could say. Maybe use a better ring that the hellfire? But its not a bad hellfire at all. A lot better than any of the ones I've ever rolled.
To whoever helps me out. I have been having a dry streak for finding anything worthwhile, so I only have 50 mil to play with. I am struggling to get AR and Vit better, but I am not struggling on mp10, just takes quite a few minutes to kill elites.
1) Lacuni's with crit - you need 24% MS if you are going to run WW and nados
2) Craft ammy's - you are guaranteed more strength and really only have to roll 2 pieces of the trifecta to upgrade yours, plus you have the chance to roll vit or AR
3) Craft vit shoulders - you can improve about 150 or so vit points if you hit the right craft
4) Weapons - the higher your DPS goes, the better life steal is since it scales with your DPS (unlike LoH). Try to move away from LoH and get life steal instead. You can start with an IK belt then try for 2.8% or so on one of your weapons.
You can also start with removing Bul Kathos for bloodthirsty which will get you 3%. If you don't need the 3% then change it to brawler anyways. With into the fray you really don't need to reduce a cooldown as you shoudl be stayin in WoTB long enough.
Yeah I try hard dude.... I craft alot of amu,shoulders and gloves... 900 in total in got no upgrade on anything lol and some friend craft 25 gloves and got one thats give me a 12kdps boost rofl lol at my level 12k is so huge lol
Damn nice gear. At this point I would agree. Crit Mempo. I would not recommend upgrading your gems and losing all value in them for a few more stat points :)
Also, can you tell any difference between 23 and 24% MS (as in WW and nados)?
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.