Diablo® III

Whats the next upgrade for the barb above you

Hey Siptonic,

The only thing I could see that could use an upgrade atm would be your ring. You have some pretty awesome gear otherwise.
@isilva, more strengh on belt is easier i think.
iSilva

All in all a good build I'd maybe try to find a Mempo with CC if you can.
03/08/2013 09:22 AMPosted by oldschool16v
@oldschool I had hard time finding anything for you unless you got really lucky on shoulder craft, but even those stat on vile ward will be hard to beat

Yeah I try hard dude.... I craft alot of amu,shoulders and gloves... 900 in total in got no upgrade on anything lol and some friend craft 25 gloves and got one thats give me a 12kdps boost rofl lol at my level 12k is so huge lol

I hear ya I've done a few (not 900) and my buddy got sick ammy within 10 tries.
Me Skipped.
started playing again had 1.2 bill sitting and spent some not sure where I am lacking also picked up a few drops rather then spend the gold and that may be why I am lacking in spots stat wise some gentle , constructive criticism would be appreciated.

dev
forget it
@Dev

Look into more items with attack & movement speed. Especially since your using a Skorn, you'll find things working better for ya in higher end MPs.
@Shaman

Sorry to see you were skipped :(

I looked over your profile. Id say get a new Mempo with crit (just like me :P). i was going to say neck too, but damn, the res and vit is really nice!
gonna start saving 1 billion then :P thx
I'm contemplating upgrading my chest. Any of you guys think the massive cost would be worth it?
@iSilva17

like you said, a mempo with crit would be ideal for you. You have a very nice barb going. If you are doing a whirlwind barb, you definitely need 24% movement speed. I would say pick up lacunis, but your bracers are great, so maybe search for ice climbers with ms? Its pricy but it would be very helpful.
Unfortunately I got Skipped =(. Would appreciate someone taking a look @ my barb.
@MilkMan You might be able to roll some new crafted shoulders with higher str and then if you can find a trifecta ammy for more ias. otherwise thats some huge damage. you like ik boots over ice climbers?
Yeah.. I Actually am working to upgrade my shoulders with a better rolled Vile Ward. I could go crafting but I like the guaranteed + Armor & AR on a Vile Ward. + the prices have dropped drastically since 1.07.

After that I am going to keep trying to roll a better Ammy. Espeically since the current one can be passed onto my Wiz.

I sticking with BK set for now. If I went w/ Ice Climbers, I'd have to ditch the entire BK setup by swapping to Mempo Crit Helm & Witching Hour belt. I just don't have enough gold to get a new setup that will beat my current one.
@MilkMan Ya true that !@#$ is expensive when you buy witching and cc mempo. Rate me if ya don't mind, would like some critic
@rigs
try to find a ring with some crit chance, or a trifecta if you are feeling saucy
@sugarblood

Not sure fi this is a great suggestion. but we have similar builds. Seeif you can find a crit/ias ring to replace your nats. If you can get crit, ias, + either some crit damage or 100+ str. Then you could get IK boots instead of nats 2 piece. This would give you IK 5 piece and free up gloves for a theos.

Some ideas.
@beta
I think lifesteal skorns are overrated. You could get a huge dps bump from a 1400 dps skorn with high strength and CHD for less than 20 mil. Steal from belt and bloodthirst passive is plenty
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]