Diablo® III

Reintroducing Skulls as a Socketable Item

Has anybody brought up the idea for bringing back Skulls as a socketable item similar to DII-LOD?

For instance, socket it into a weapon for attack speed.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
I'd prefer they remake the gems somewhat in the first expansion and return Skulls to adding the reflect damage property (assuming they make Thorns worthwhile at some point), as they did to items in D2. I think would be more appropriate to associate with IAS on weapons with Amethysts, since they used to be associated with the now-retired Attack Rating from D2.

I also miss Diamonds, which I think could also be reintroduced in an expansion, perhaps enhancing damage to Undead by a hefty amount when socketed in weapons, and perhaps adding a balanced +all-stats or +all-resist when socketed in armors.

Any ideas on what these might do in helms? Maybe one could mimic the Empowered shrine - being associated with resource regeneration and cooldowns.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]