Diablo® III

How do people find Brawling fun?

View profile
I still don't get it, it's very unbalanced and no incentive to it, like number of wins tracked or a leaderboard of some sort. But yet people devote hours to it. I just find it to be a neat distraction and a good change of pace but I certainly won't consider buying gear just for it, but some people are devoting hours to it. Why? I'd really like to hear the reasons people are putting so many hours into brawling.
Reply Quote
03/06/2013 07:18 PMPosted by xxBarabbasxx
Some people enjoy it. Just because you don't enjoy it doesn't mean it isn't fun...

He didn't say it wasn't fun for everyone. He said he doesn't enjoy it, therefore he doesn't find it fun. He knows people find it fun as he said some people are devoting hours to it and he wants to know why. Great sharing of your opinion by the way.

And I agree, while brawling is merely a step up from dueling from D2, there is a lot of room for it to grow, and it will get better. But for now I couldn't see myself brawling more than once a month.
Reply Quote
[quote="81546018727"]
And I agree, while brawling is merely a step up from dueling from D2, there is a lot of room for it to grow, and it will get better. But for now I couldn't see myself brawling more than once a month.

You can duel anywhere you want in D2, unconfined.

Custom parties (2v2,3v3,4v4) or 8 player FFA.

How is brawling even close to a mere step up from D2 dueling?
Reply Quote
Brawling is fun because I can run around the fountain and make them rage quit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]