Diablo® III

Trouble buying gold from RMAH

I have $1.30 in my battle.net balance and at the current Gold price ($.26/m) I can buy exactly 5m gold. Every time I press the buyout button it says my order could not be processed. What's the deal?
Edited by Bane#1426 on 3/7/2013 6:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
good question, im waiting on 40mil that started processing last night
Reply Quote
03/06/2013 03:35 PMPosted by Punzi
good question, im waiting on 40mil that started processing last night

Well, you got a lot further than I did. Now all you have to do is wait.

Do I need to have more than $1.30 in my account to place an order for $1.30 worth of gold?
Edited by Bane#1426 on 3/7/2013 6:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
Does anyone know?
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
It depends on where you live. Some states have sales tax on digital purchases and services. If you are in one of those states then yes, you will need more in your account than the purchase price. I am also not sure if the account you are using has any fees or "ping" charges. Sometimes banks and credit cards do a $1 temp charge to validate the card before the real purchase. That is always refunded to you in a few days, but it would mean the card needs enough on it to cover the ping (or any service fees).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]