Diablo® III

Wow I was completely used :/

View profile
Offered this guy an MP8 ubers carry his machines and he complies.

He leaves game while I lower the health of elites and then I call him back into game to get 5 stacks.

Me: "Okay now open portals"
Him: "Uh no" *leaves game* *goes offline*

WTF
Reply Quote
i dont understand.
Reply Quote
Oh well just think of it as a slow key run.
Reply Quote
Could've been worse, you just had some of your time wasted, and ended up getting 5 elites anyways. :)

I've done over a hundred carries, and have only rarely run into hiccups. There are some people who you can tell are trouble right off the bat. Most people just really want rings and are easy to cooperate with. The key is laying down all of the terms and the process very clearly before the run begins so that there are no surprises for anyone. If they're using their machines, I always confirm as soon as we enter the game that they have 3 machines and will be using them.
Reply Quote
View profile
Could've been worse, you just had some of your time wasted, and ended up getting 5 elites anyways. :)

I've done over a hundred carries, and have only rarely run into hiccups. There are some people who you can tell are trouble right off the bat. Most people just really want rings and are easy to cooperate with. The key is laying down all of the terms and the process very clearly before the run begins so that there are no surprises for anyone. If they're using their machines, I always confirm as soon as we enter the game that they have 3 machines and will be using them.

Yes, I've run into trouble before, but this guy seemed alright.

Before we started anything, he linked me 3 machines; all along the way, he was compliant with what I said.

Guess he was just planning to use me for 5 elites of loot all along :/
Reply Quote

Yes, I've run into trouble before, but this guy seemed alright.

Before we started anything, he linked me 3 machines; all along the way, he was compliant with what I said.

Guess he was just planning to use me for 5 elites of loot all along :/

Or he saw you were taking way too long to kill elites and decided you couldn't get the job done so he left. No one asks someone to farm 5 elites for them. That's silly.

Edit: Well I checked your gear and you should have been able to do it so all you can do is guess why he left.
Edited by KainDraven#1803 on 3/6/2013 12:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
Or he had some problem in RL, and was either too rude or too rushed to explain. He's wasted your time, but nothing else. He didn't try to take your gear or your gold, so it could have been a lot worse.
Reply Quote
He also may have been disconnected as I have seen this quite often. I don't think people realise they can re-enter the game without loosing stacks. Or he was just a FW.
Edited by YDFWM#6389 on 3/6/2013 4:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
He's just bored like all us who bothered posting in this thread. Lolol
Reply Quote
im giving free key runs to players on my flist when im bored, hunt down the elites and KW lower their health, invite them in to my game and we all get the keys - everybody happy!

or

offer such mp 10 key runs for 100-200k at the general chat, some new players might be interested.
Edited by RazorX#2330 on 3/6/2013 10:16 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]