Diablo® III

Am unable to use the game due to bug.

The bug was reported and no answer has been recieved. It was first discussed with support under ticket #35886657 which is now closed. Since I am unable to play the game I can only think of 2 things that will make me happy, 1. erase my game history from your server that should remove the bug. thern let me start over with the game. 2 if number one is not feasible, then I would like my money back as $60 is too much to donate to an outfit as large as yours. I am recieving no benefit from my purchse and have dealt with this problem for over a month. two bug reports where filed and no solution was suggested nor was any communictionn made with me indicating the status or whether the bug can be fixed. simply , my hero fighter can no longer fight with the left arm. using the right arm is ok except it triggers automatically the call and Hammer of tlhe ancioents and uses tthe fury item without allowing it to build. for my purposes it is now a useless game. Please contact me at nopar18@aol.com with an answer or solution or both , Thanks. Lets do something before it gets painful.
Edited by Bogey#1122 on 3/6/2013 8:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
maybe you should discuss this bug further since you are posting openly on the forum...
because i for one have no idea what you just said in regards to it.

however, i would like to say a few things.

1. a "donation" and a "purchase" are two seperate things. learn the difference right now because by your statements here its clear you dont have a grasp on the meaning of the two words and are using them interchangably when they are not.
03/06/2013 08:47 AMPosted by Bogey
if number one is not feasible, then I would like my money back as $60 is too much to donate to an outfit as large as yours. I am recieving no benefit from my purchse and have dealt with this problem for over a month.

2. make sure you read the EULA you accepted when you entered the game. its very important you read those things in their entirety. you will discover the game is provide "as is" and the ONLY warranty for money back is within 90 days of purchase you can get on the media itself IF it is defective and only if blizz decides its appropriate to give you the money back. since they could just replace the media.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Bogey,

Please reopen the ticket with the rep that's already answered you and re-read what they told you. Your problem really sounds as if you are having trouble understanding the mechanics of how the game works and what it means to have a two-handed weapon equipped in lieu of two one-handed ones. They explain it pretty clearly in my opinion in the last response they gave you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]