Diablo® III

Why is PS3 beating XBOX 360 so badly now?

And heck I will bite...

Your wife did take some seductive pics, and the government wanted me to tell you that the uncool part wasn't them taking a look at them. The uncool part was your wife and what she was doing in them.
Reply Quote
View profile
Spoiler: PlayStation wins EVERY console cycle.
Handhelds, not so much but that's only really due
to Pokemon, let's be honest.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
honestly 360 is better ya we have to pay for xbox live and we dont have blue big f-ing woop i pay for my stuff and my time and ps3 doesnt have it all im a gamer i want game addons first xbox is first ps3 isnt ps3 is whack really and if u are dumb enough to think otherwise you are a moron x) really and if i am being watched so wat i know what i do and im not some dumb kid who thinks i can do w/e i want and not have to worry about it... and if u are so broke you cant afford xbox live WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE INTERNET YOU BROKE P.O.S. go to school or better yet get your G.E.D. get a life and a job
Edited by Tripz#1380 on 3/25/2013 1:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]