Diablo® III

Rend/HoTA or Classic WW vs mp 10 ubers?

I have been casually levelling my current barb and sit at PL 95, as I close in on 100 I thought I might try soloing some MP 10 übers and wanted to get people's thoughts on the best template to use for it. I have primarily leveled with WW so I know the build but I have played around with a hybrid build as my current template shows. Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
Either one works....HoTA is faster with a gear set that works for that build....but either way really works as long as you aren't concerned about optimal kill speed.

A helpful guide by Wayneold.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7709580916
Reply Quote
Thanks Wayne!!
Reply Quote
@Neurik

If you switched from bash/instigation to bash/punish your Tdps would EXPLODE from 1.6mil to over 2.4mil and that's without a follower....you'll wreck MP10 ubers. Might consider beefing up your HP/EHP as the witch can put out some serious spike damage. Cheers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]