Diablo® III

What's my next upgrade?

And can it be done for under 50M?

TIA
Reply Quote
you can get a decent IK chest for pretty cheap, that would boost your EHP a lot because of the armor and strength from sockets.

that offhand is pretty weak although the 300 strength is nice and the crit damage is high it could be improved with a higher average damage

and you could craft a better amulet. each amulet cost about 150K to craft counting materials so thats a pretty cheap upgrade. although its not guaranteed you get a good one
Reply Quote
The main problem with my chest is Tyreal's carries move speed, which means I need lacuni's or inna's pants to get back to 24%. CC lacuni's comparable to my current arms are a fortune, so it must be the pants.

I thought o/h damage didn't matter with ww barbs, just atk speed and chd.
Reply Quote
Vanishing dye for ur pants.
Reply Quote
03/06/2013 11:42 AMPosted by Shaman
Vanishing dye for ur pants.

It will be done!
Reply Quote
XD
Reply Quote
pants with more vit, or innas with 150 vit, but ull need more res all, ik chest i dont recommend until u can get a high vit one, new off hand. gloves with main stat, overall, lots of things u can upgrade.
Reply Quote
So on the o/h, should I move my EF to o/h and get a new main, or find a new dagger? I don't think I have enough ias to move the EF and get an axe yet.
Reply Quote
I want to join this thread.

What's my next biggest upgrade?
Reply Quote
@nopants

yea u need more u have 35, but ur echoing fury is 0.21, with a 0.23 u would be at the bp, i think u need 2 or 3% more not totally sure
Edited by Shaman#1684 on 3/7/2013 9:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
then u can get a mace. or u can sell that EF and get an EF off hand, idk...

dont mind my !@#$ty gear, im selling all of it, gonna take a break.
Reply Quote
u can upgrade ur boots for sure too.
Reply Quote
@Shaman, I normally solo, so with the enchantress IAS boost I'm at 2.52 so I make the bp. I know I need to swap those int IC's for str, when I was changing things up last night and found I could run tyreal's + inna's for movespeed, I stowed my firewalkers and pulled these out of storage since I don't have a chest. I'll look at IK chest + firewalkers vs. tyreal's + IC's and see what's left in my budget.

With this setup, I was farming mp9 trash mobs a little slow but surviving beautifully.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]