Diablo® III

What inspired your Diablo III character name?

SoulHarvest- my DH name simply because he takes demons souls

kyLeigh- my wiz name my daughters middle name

ZuChakaZu- my WD name just because i thought i sounded cool

KyChiMin- my monk name just sounded like a monk to me
Reply Quote
Charles dickens
Reply Quote
Ancient Sumerian tablets. the Epic of Gilgamesh
Reply Quote
MAXimus DECimus MERidius

The full name of the Gladiator in the movie Gladiator. I watched it when it first came out and was blown away by the heroism and valor of the main character that Russel Crowe played. It was awesome and has stuck with me since. All my alts begin with "Max" and followed by some word that has meaning behind the class that is being played (for example, Maxhealer, would be a healer class of some sort).
Reply Quote
SoGxSowtis#1542
Dylan is my first name.
Derp cause it's funny with a big tank swinging away at stuff like... "Derp, derp, derp!"

Usually name other chars on D3 by real names, IDK why.

I just really wish names were unique as they were on D2, now they mean !@#$ all.
Reply Quote
Balthazar is supposedly one of the three wise men in the Bible. I wanted a Bible reference since this was Diablo.
Reply Quote
My Wiz's name comes from the coolest sage that joins your party in FFII (aka FFIV)...the other toons have meaning too but this one is the only one I care to mention atm...
Edited by Rune#1686 on 3/10/2013 1:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Barb is Zeus

his children..
Monk is Apollo
DH is Artemis
Wizard is Aphrodite

his brother..
WD is Hades

.. :)
Reply Quote
My demon hunter's name is MradrShields. it was too long for Marauder Shields. for those that have played Mass effect 3 know that (SPOILERS) before getting beamed up there is 1 enemy that lies in wait just before you stagger into the beam. It's a Marauder class enemy with shields.

for those interested :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=467pmIX-oZo

He trained his entire life just for this moment, He missed out on the first 2 games to train.. just for the right moment. He lived as Marauder Shields and died as Marauder Health. Goodnight Sweet Prince ;_;

i started playing diablo right after i finished mass effect 3. and a demon hunter who trains to kill commander Shepard amuses me.
Reply Quote
-"I am a master of the Teganze. I have come from the jungles of Sanctuary to send all of evil's demons to the Unformed Land."

-"Ah, what is your name?"

-"Franklin."
-"Huh."
Reply Quote
Character name- Hallucinate...
You can probably guess where this came from hehe
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Wizard: Wrathtail, was my first WoW characters name so I thought it would be approipiate :D
Reply Quote
Mostly Middle Earth's legendarium, especially Silmarillion.
Reply Quote
runeword :(
Reply Quote
Bermethius, I once had a dream, a dream of being a warrior wielding massive weapons in what looked like to be the Roman Collisuem. All I could remember was in my dream I was exhausted from slaying my enemies, and the crowd was cheering my name "Bermethius!"

Other names I go by:
Edenian (Paladin)
Synaxis (Rogue / Demon Hunter)
Theradine (Warrior)
Phenominous/Asura (Shaman)
Everae (Wizard / Mage)
Asidius (Warlock / Witch Doctor)
Xandrise (Hunter)
Jyscal (Druid)
and the original Bermethius (Barbarian / Death Knight)
Reply Quote
-Food: Named after "FoodIsGood," my first D2 sorc.
-Hornet: Arrows sting and so do hornets.
-Raskolnikov: Named after the protagonist of "Crime and Punishment" because yeah.
-Bear: Named after the character in ".hack//sign" of the same name and class.
-Cornsworth: Jebadiah Cornsworth owns a robot plantation.
-Cracazord: Random.
-HXC: Hardcore.
-Ciel: Named after characters in the Megaman Zero games and Melty Blood series.
-Btits: female dog breasts.
-Gomi: Japanese for "garbage."

------------------------------------------
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Mist-1713/
Edited by Mist#1713 on 3/10/2013 6:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
-AshKetchum: ...think this one's kinda self explanatory

-Ajax: the greek hero

-Hans: my brothers friend named Hans made this toon and I didnt feel like rerolling

-Medivh: the last Guardian of Tirisfal

-Zoidberg: the character from Futurama

-Tenzin: the character from The Legend of Korra (he's Aang the Last Airbender's son)

-Earthenrage: my WoW toons name
Reply Quote
nup was my soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badarse holy pally, its a play on my nickname, plus its easier to type nup inc than some long name while i die
Reply Quote
Ibliss:True name of satan the (jin) ho rebel to god

Yatiri:Old tribe of ppl from south america ho was the most powerfull wichtcraft the yatiris!

Jerkyhunt: Just a stupid made out name

Haomaru:I stole that name from the game samurai showdown

Jibril: Name after the arch angel gabriel
Reply Quote
Arthain is my B.net name. I created it before there were internet browsers when all that existed were Bulletin Board Systems. I created it because I wanted to have a name that wasn't defined, a name that 'I' could define through my own actions.

I hate it that people have started to steal it for themselves since then.

My wizardess is named Vassilisa and that's based off the Head of the Church of Annihilatus from Taoru Majou no Index, an anime ^_^.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]