Diablo® III

Revamp TP

The new system is just...tedious and honestly infuriating. Especially when you just want to leave an mp10 game and MOBS JUST WILL NOT GET OFF YOUR !@# but they have too much health to constantly ward off ALL the time. Don't even tell me "just kill them", no, I want to friggin leave. EVERYONE can relate, I'm sure of this.

Also, the fact that if even a white mouse monster hits me for -100 damage and it interrupts it is just so stupid. Let's be blunt and realistic.

Seriously, this system is completely pointless and several steps backwards, especially when people teleport on you and I'm a melee character fighting molten. Having a targetted TP is far superior, like opening a portal that has to be clicked on, so you still have a chance to die as you try to enter. The key is not to make TP an exploitable tool to evade death, but the key also not to make it infuriatingly tedious endeavour.
Reply Quote
just leave. it's only a 10s timer.
Reply Quote
Yeah..about the timer...

zzzz
Reply Quote
so you want to just be able to tele out of danger at all times? shut the hell up moron.
Reply Quote
03/06/2013 09:41 PMPosted by videogame
so you want to just be able to tele out of danger at all times? shut the hell up moron.

Get out.
Reply Quote
Can't you exit the game if you want to leave so bad? HC would be easy mode if you could just go to town whenever you sense a bad situation.
Reply Quote
03/06/2013 09:34 PMPosted by Domain
The key is not to make TP an exploitable tool to evade death, but the key also not to make it infuriatingly tedious endeavour.

I don't think you can have both, unfortunately.
Reply Quote
03/06/2013 09:41 PMPosted by videogame
Reply Quote
View profile
uh...no...you can't just leave the game...because it takes 10 seconds. so you die while waiting for the 10 seconds to tick off.

does anyone even play this game or do you just attempt to troll 24/7?(which you all SUCK at by the way. i mean...seriously)
Reply Quote
The whole point of the 10 second timer is to prevent exactly what your asking to be fixed. If you want to leave, kill the mob, then leave. You want to be able to teleport instantly when theres a mob chasing you.

That would be like if you could teleport to your house if your about to be hit by a bus.
Reply Quote
Perhaps what he's asking for isn't a way to get out of trouble immediately?

I think he's asking for something similar to D2's portal system, except you choose where you want that portal to "slowly" spawn up.
Say I click the Portal button, I have to click one more time somewhere on my screen as to where I'd like my portal to spawn.
I'd be totally in favor of this, even if it still means waiting that time for it to spawn up.
Reply Quote
Perhaps what he's asking for isn't a way to get out of trouble immediately?

I think he's asking for something similar to D2's portal system, except you choose where you want that portal to "slowly" spawn up.
Say I click the Portal button, I have to click one more time somewhere on my screen as to where I'd like my portal to spawn.
I'd be totally in favor of this, even if it still means waiting that time for it to spawn up.

It would still be a ridiculous way to escape danger, delayed or not.
Reply Quote
View profile
...it's the same tp system that d2 had. it worked perfectly fine. everyone was okay with it.

why should it suddenly be different..
Reply Quote
...it's the same tp system that d2 had. it worked perfectly fine. everyone was okay with it.

cuz Deckard Cain died
Reply Quote
alt+f4....
Reply Quote

"D2 was a terrible and flawed game, D3 is superior in every way; yadda yadda yadda . . ."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]