Diablo® III

reduced drop rate on rare means reduced legendary loot

ever thought about it ?
Reply Quote
It won't affect Legendary droprates but it will in effect increase blue droprates.
Reply Quote
03/06/2013 10:41 PMPosted by Fegelein
It won't affect Legendary droprates but it will in effect increase blue droprates.

i thought legendarys roll out of rares .....
Reply Quote
If the item fails a Legendary check it will then roll for 6/5/4 affix rare, blue and then a white.
Reply Quote
03/06/2013 10:47 PMPosted by Fegelein
If the item fails a Legendary check it will then roll for 6/5/4 affix rare, blue and then a white.

so otherway around u say if it is like that then i can only say i cant wait for the patch but if its not like that then would be sad
Reply Quote
so otherway around u say if it is like that then i can only say i cant wait for the patch but if its not like that then would be sad

I suppose you could say the droprates for specific legendaries are lower because they will increase the amount of possible legendaries that can drop.

But if the items are awesome enough nobody will care :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]