Diablo® III

Looks like Sim City is having the same issues....

No idea what happened in Korea.

Although EA said they don't have Korean servers for SC because of "piracy" over there. Yea, I don't get it either.
Reply Quote
No idea what happened in Korea.

Although EA said they don't have Korean servers for SC because of "piracy" over there. Yea, I don't get it either.

lol, KR D3 i said.

they don't have an RMAH it's illegal there. just an fyi.
Reply Quote

lol, KR D3 i said.

Yea, I was referring to D3 too. Sounds like their gov'ment didn't want people to spend their entire life savings on items. You know how Korean gamers are.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Wow. That's biased.EA is worse, of course. But this is no reason to distort the truth. Error 37 was a lingering issue for 1 week and a half. Steadily decreasing in strength over time, but still there. Blizzard never offered refund to anyone. People asked for them and most of the time didn't get them (for good reasons in most case imo).

Blizzard did offer refunds. They still do, as long as folks ask for one within 30 days of purchase.
Reply Quote
Blizzard did offer refunds. They still do, as long as folks ask for one within 30 days of purchase.

That must be semantic issue between us. The refunds are not part of the Diablo III product. They don't advertise the game as "Satisfied or refunded". Blizzard did refund some games, I am well aware of it. But the first refunds were hard fought for if you remember. And even then, very few people knew that they could get a refund under certain circumstances. That doesn't warrant the word "offer" for me.
We agree. I suppose it's just my way of saying things.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
03/09/2013 10:59 AMPosted by Dandy

That must be semantic issue between us. The refunds are not part of the Diablo III product. They don't advertise the game as "Satisfied or refunded". Blizzard did refund some games, I am well aware of it. But the first refunds were hard fought for if you remember. And even then, very few people knew that they could get a refund under certain circumstances. That doesn't warrant the word "offer" for me.

We agree. I suppose it's just my way of saying things.

I don't remember it being that difficult, even in the early, chaotic days of Diablo 3's release. The forums were full of people claiming that they received a refund, so it wasn't all that few (or hidden) either. It was only for digital copies purchased directly from Blizzard, though, if I remember correctly.

I do agree that Blizz doesn't advertise it--and I don't blame them. The forums were also full of people claiming that they played D3 through, asked for a refund, and were now ready for the next gaming sensation.

Though, given that it is D3's forums, I guess that it all should be taken with a huge grain of salt.
Reply Quote
This is why I didn't pre-order Simcity, and why I still haven't even bought the game. I've been watching some youtube videos of it (that hypnotoad dude), and I have to admit that it looks really fun, but there's just way too many dumb issues with it. I was excited when I first heard about the game, too, but...... Diablo 3 ruined any of my pre-launch hopes for any game of the future. I'm now very skeptical everytime I think about buying a game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]