Diablo® III

[Suggestion] Possible Idea for spare hellfire rings

I was chatting with a few of my friends and we all have a few hellfire rings just lying in our stashes not being used. I was thinking instead of salvaging them and getting back useless mats that basically have no value. Or selling them for a minuscule amount of gold to the vendor, wouldn't it be nice if we could salvage them into a random organ. Or, heck, I would be happy salvaging 3 rings for a random organ part. Maybe a good idea, maybe not. Thoughts on the subject?
Edited by FadedGamer#1552 on 3/10/2013 4:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bump.
Reply Quote
At least they salvage into a brimstone now. Since there is no way to salvage multiple of the same item, there is no mechanic to convert 3 rings into something else. Not even sure how a random organ part even makes a difference. Doing ubers on mp10 has never been so easy and you are guaranteed organs every single time.
Reply Quote
Yeah you're right there is no mechanic for it. That's why it's called a suggestion....... Maybe the creator/dev's of the game, could you know implement it. Being able to salvage them into a random part would beat smashing them into a brimstone or selling them to a vendor. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's tired of staring at unused rings sitting in the stash and I thought it would be a good way to get them out of the stash, and back into use somehow. Maybe blizzard could implement something that when you get a salvaged organ, it's marked as such, and when you craft another ring with said part, there could be an increased crafting cost. Another gold sink.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]