Diablo® III

Friends tab in profile is not working.

I logged in and tried clicking the friends tab in my profile, and nothing happens. I cleared my browser's cache, closed the browser, opened it and tried again with the same outcome. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Reply Quote
Yes, i have the same problem too, here on the web site!
Edited by Rayman#1711 on 3/9/2013 3:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
Same problem here. le sigh
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I'm not having any problems like that. Try restarting the game if you haven't already.

You might also try the steps in this support article:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/deleting-the-battlenet-cache-folder-pc?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS
Reply Quote
Having the same problem here, too.
Reply Quote
03/07/2013 12:23 PMPosted by Omrakos
Try restarting the game if you haven't already

The problem I'm having is not in-game, it's on the Battle Net website. When I view my profile I cannot click the Friends tab, when I do click it nothing happens.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
bitterman,

I'm sorry then as I misunderstood your issue. You'd need to post in the Website Bug Report forum for any issues concerning the website or forums as they're not covered by Technical Support.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/3355037/

It seems there are already several threads on it.
Reply Quote
03/08/2013 12:37 PMPosted by Omrakos
You'd need to post in the Website Bug Report forum for any issues concerning the website or forums

Thanks Omrakos, my mistake, I am still fairly new(ish) to the forums and haven't explored them all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]