Diablo® III

Super Sexy Trifecta Hardcore Amulet

Had it on D2jsp had some real offers had a lot of low balls and now d2 jsp website is down and has been for a while so im back to d3's trade ^_^

Check it out yalll.. i did some research this Amulet is 2nd best on Hardcore for a non BOA item, not only that it usable by any class!!!

• http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/avery1010/OMFGLOL.jpg
  • Edited by WhiteWidow#1492 on 3/6/2013 12:05 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    My C/o On D2jsp was at 1bil then website went down and i only could contact the 500 mil bidder but definately not gonna let it go for that.
    Reply Quote
    Yeah, jsp is pissing me off right now... Maybe they just mass banned a bunch of us b/c some people can still log on.

Who bid the 1b? I know that meltykiss was trolling you at 1.2b, he/she/it is one of the biggest trolls on the site. 500m - 1b is probably all you're gonna get for it, if I were you I'd wait for jsp to come back up and then run another auction with that 500m bid as res.
    Reply Quote
    Ok thanks for the info... strange why some people can log in and others cannot but i did a website test and its coming back as the site is down... and ya i knew about melty but i had Legit offers of 500-1bil
    Reply Quote
    I dont know who to trust because i put a nice pair of regen pants on d2 jsp stats included.

75 Str 255 Vit 53 AR 59 Posion Res 340 life regen and 2 sockets

People were like omg omg its not even worth 40mil and i sold it for 100mil yesterday so..... thats why i did my own research on my Amulet and was amused to see its second best for not being BOA and its on the first page of Amulets for the best on hardcore. That has got to mean something.
    Reply Quote
    High end items can sometimes take a while to sell in-game, so it's all about patience. Nice roll, best of fortune with the sale.
    Reply Quote
    D2jsp changed IP. After I cleared cache and data on my iPhone, works fine for me.

glws
    Reply Quote
    Low CHD / 10
    Low All res / 10
    No main stat / 10
    Low vit / 10

Best !@#$ Eva?
    Only if you mean actual %^-*.
    Please charsi this and try again later.
    Reply Quote
    03/09/2013 08:27 AMPosted by Togusa
    Please charsi this and try again later.

Lol ... and delete all your characters too!
    Reply Quote
    necro thread/10

but agreed
    Reply Quote
    Had it on D2jsp had some real offers had a lot of low balls and now d2 jsp website is down and has been for a while so im back to d3's trade ^_^

Check it out yalll.. i did some research this Amulet is 2nd best on Hardcore for a non BOA item, not only that it usable by any class!!!

• http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/avery1010/OMFGLOL.jpg

• I sent you a F/R w/ a serious offer in message box WhiteWidow. My btag is Odin#1472
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]