Diablo® III

Bash vs Frenzy vs Cleave

My understanding is that all three alternate between MH and OH. For most barbs this is fine but for me it's my only weakness due to my low DPS stat stick. I'd love it if I was incorrect and one of them was based off MH damage.

I only use bash to gain 3 stacks with Punish for my tDPS but there are times where I'd like to sit there and just use a skill like bash.

I think I'm SOL but its worth a shot.

Of coarse as I save gold there will come a time where I can get a high DPS OH similar to my current one, but for now the stats are more important than the OH DPS.
Reply Quote
I used to be a frenzy barb but switched to bash because its more useful for me since i am a hybrid barb doing both WW,HotA. It was a pain in the !@# to keep the 5 stacks from frenzy compared to one hit to refresh the 3 stacks from bash and so far not going back to frenzy anytime soon.
Reply Quote
Bash also provides more fury I believe.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]