Diablo® III

What are the best builds for exp farming?

Just came back and making a DH since its the only character I have never played. Seems I have to start from scratch with no characters or gold after an account compromise which is fine cause this time I think Im going to play the way the game was meant to be played. Its a dungeon crawler so Im just gonna use whatever loot I come across. Once I get to 60, which shouldnt take but a few days, what are the best builds for speed farming Act 3 MP0 so I can get Paragon XP as fast as possible? I know the routes to use but just wondering the best build? I have heard both Multishot and Strafe work pretty well on MP0.
Reply Quote
Probably HA/Ball Lightning. Multishot needs pretty good DPS... at least DPS that you're not going to get equipping stuff you find. Same with strafe, and strafe needs +pickup radius on top of that.
Reply Quote
I'd say strafe is the best as long as you can pass the 80k DPS minimum for it to run properly. Otherwise I'd go with Ball Lightning.
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 11:10 PMPosted by TianZi
I'd say strafe is the best as long as you can pass the 80k DPS minimum for it to run properly. Otherwise I'd go with Ball Lightning.

agree with you, Strafebuild, Nat amor with strafe cc and xbow.
Reply Quote
Loaded for bear+ball lightning. Kills elites fast, kills trash hordes fast. Needs pickup radius, preferably 20+. Faster than strafe imho.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]