167 dex
.025 attacks per second
3.00% life steal
10.2% fear chance
socket

AWESOME RIGHT, BILLIONS OF GOLD RIGHT?

cept the dps is 776.4 ...

WHY BLIZZ, WHY

Why??? Cus the game sucks dude. I guess some peeps dont get it. Blizz wants it to be like 1 in a mil chance you will get a drop worth 50mil or more which is retarded. Its why i dont hardly ever play this game anymore. The game doesnt reward you for playing and farming hundreds of hours. 99% of the people playing this will never find an uber drop. They ill have the buy their gear just like i did.

sorry you had to buy your gear, that must suck for you. i never had anything over 50 mill drop,that i didnt use for my self, and i didnt have to buy anything. yet i still enjoy the game. maybe the game isnt fun because you bought everything instead of having to slowly work for a reward. im sure thats not very gratisfying.
Reply Quote
So that echoing fury will go the way of brimestoning right.
Reply Quote
You just got Jay Wilsoned SON!

Aren't you thankful?
Reply Quote
put it on your follower for double fear proc :p
Reply Quote
I had a Hellrack, of all things, roll awesome stats. Attack speed, life on hit (lots), crit damage, and the other things it rolls, with a socket. But less than 800 dps on a two-handed weapon is beyond terrible, and no amount of stats can fix that.

Seems like no one loves the RNG....

Perhaps we should have guaranteed upgrades. Every 5K inferno elite kills, you get a random drop that is guaranteed to match and/or exceed all affixes of some piece of gear that was on your character at that time.

Perhaps that is the only way to make you people happy.

Well, it's a good thing the game designers agree that the brown items should reflect their currently-inaccurate name of "legendary". So maybe when they actually take the time to fix these items, maybe people will shut up about telling people to shut up.
Edited by Kupo#1759 on 3/6/2013 3:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
OFF HAND

sellable...

some WW barbs use the EF as and off hand and another 1h as the main...

maybe not for much tho lol

better than a brimstone tho ^^
Reply Quote
And this is how brimstones are made.
Reply Quote
so... you don't like your spanking new Fiery Brimstone ? :D
Reply Quote
just found this echoing fury:

167 dex
.025 attacks per second
3.00% life steal
10.2% fear chance
socket

AWESOME RIGHT, BILLIONS OF GOLD RIGHT?

cept the dps is 776.4 ...

WHY BLIZZ, WHY

I can sympathize. I once found a weapon that rolled the following:

406 strength
144 vitality
110% critical hit damage
5.3% life steal

It was a Gavel of Judgement which I couldn't even sell for the price of fiery brimstone.
Reply Quote
The problem with this game is most people are so obsessed with dps that they ignore anything below 900 dps even if the other stats are godly. Yours should still sell for a little because of the socket and perfect LS roll. Could make an OK monk offhand.
Reply Quote
Same thing happened to me yesterday. Found an EF with most of the right stats, 3.0 LS, over 1,100 DPS...and 300-life on kill. *sigh*
Reply Quote
Found plenty of low dps EFs but none with exceptional stats. I did find a 2 soc 190dex, 100% cd manticore with lifesteal. 850dps. Sold for ~80k on AH after blizz took its 15%
Reply Quote
Seems like no one loves the RNG....

Perhaps we should have guaranteed upgrades. Every 5K inferno elite kills, you get a random drop that is guaranteed to match and/or exceed all affixes of some piece of gear that was on your character at that time.

Perhaps that is the only way to make you people happy.

uh, you're missing the point.

the reason why it's frustrating is because it rolled so tantalizingly close to awesome. every stat is perfect...except for the dps. it's not annoying because "i expect every drop to be godly", it's annoying because it fell just short of being godly.
Reply Quote
03/06/2013 12:59 PMPosted by Cerealkiller
silly that the damage range is 7xx-13xx

yup.

how hard is that to figure out...
Reply Quote
also for the record, this is the only echoing fury i've found in at least a month. the last one was over 1k but had no socket or any other good stats, so was basically worthless.

i mean i understand not wanting good items to drop too often...but if it's the first one i've found in a month, why shouldn't it be good? shouldn't i get some kind of reward for finally having it drop?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]