Diablo® III

Why the Delay in Receiving Gold from AH Sale?

Why is there sometimes a delay in getting gold after selling something on the AH?

I sold a Natalya's Reflection last night, but while my transaction is still "Processing", the buyer has already received the ring and has it re-listed on the AH. Why would his transaction process almost immediately, but mine is sitting there for 15+ hours? I can understand if there was a backlog and we were both delayed, but that's obviously not the case since he had it re-listed within a few minutes of buying it.

Order ID: 1414514006

I'd like to get a reply other than the standard "up to 72 hours" BS. There's no reason the buyer should have received the item before I received the gold for it. He could sell it for a profit AND receive his gold before I ever receive mine. How does that make any sense? Maybe you should make fixing the AH the focus of your patches instead of the completely useless patches we keep getting (like 1.07).
Reply Quote
And I'm still waiting, now about 26 hours since it sold. The ring is no longer up for auction, so I'm guessing the buyer pulled it. I can't imagine it would have sold for the 2B buyout he had on it (it was overpriced at 1.5B). But it's possible that it did sell, and yet, here I sit with my transaction still "Processing". Such an excellent system you have in place.

WHAT POSSIBLE REASON COULD THERE BE FOR IT TO STILL BE PROCESSING? HOW IS IT THAT THE BUYER RECEIVED THE ITEM MORE THAN 25 HOURS AGO, YET I DON'T HAVE MY GOLD?

Wait, I forgot, you're too busy thinking of some other useless "upgrade" to give us instead of fixing the very well known issues the game already has. How silly of me.
Reply Quote
And we're now around 36 hours with no gold. I haven't seen the item on the AH, either last night or this morning, so the buyer either sold it, or decided to use it on their DH. Either way, they've had it in their possession, or made money off it it, for 35 hours longer than I've had the gold from the original sale.

I'll ask again, HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THEY'VE HAD THE ITEM FOR THIS LONG WHILE I STILL DON'T HAVE THE GOLD FROM THE ORIGINAL SALE?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]