Diablo® III

How Godly is your gear?

1. MP1-2
2. Not even close to being godly, refuse to use RMAH, farm own gold for gold ah, mostly to upgrade gems
3. Upgrades are for alts and gf's barbarian, got her Messy's axe
4. Paragon 21
5. I generally do MP2 with friends, got some sets, legs which have been salvaged or given over.

Mostly my prob is getting attack speed to bring my dps up, weapon and source badly need replacing for better hitting power but been a very tough slog esp pre 1.04. My main remaining issue is of course itemization, particularly the class specific stuff, wands should never roll with anything but int....so stuck with what I can afford to scrounge or buy from the gold ah.

Still, considering I entered Inferno with 15k dps, by my standards progress is slowly grinding out...last few patches I've played more, the crafting helped enormously. Pretty casual...yeah.
Reply Quote
play MP8 for speed and MP10 for fun.

My goal is to get away from the stress of work!

Above average gear.
Reply Quote
If you die even once on a pack then the MP is not "efficient" by definition, just sayin...
Reply Quote
Not godly ... just MP10 capable
Reply Quote
View profile
1) I run MP4 for speed and good drops.

2) I turned a lot of gold and got great gear. I have no more goals for my Wiz. DH maybe more DPS.

3) I haven't found an upgrade aside from weapons months ago and nothing yet from crafting.

4) Wiz is 77, DH is 14

5) I don't. Dying is part of the game. I'll change from a higher MP when my run is complete.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]