Diablo® III

I cant open my "Friends" page in my profile.

Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me.
Reply Quote
ive had the same problem for a while Sept.
Reply Quote
It's always just you with the problem mate! :p
Edited by Troubleshoot#6790 on 3/9/2013 3:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
03/09/2013 03:19 PMPosted by Troubleshoot
It's always just you with the problem mate! :p

I guess I must be a unique creature trouble lol.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
I assume your going to your profile page then clicking the "Friends" tab ?

IE

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Bluespacecow-1139/friends

Then clicking the friends tab.

I'm clicking mine and it's just reloading the page.

Might want to log something here :

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/3355037/

Website Bug Reports

Mac Tech Support MVP.
Not processing forum posts Fri 6 PM NZST to Sun 6 PM NZST
IRL Work comes first
Reply Quote
thank you for your reply. I will do that. I have also put in a ticket

Edit. My ticket has been answered but my problem has not been solved. This is the answer I was given, so that you know they are aware of it.

"I have gone ahead and refreshed some backend info on your account. I wish I could give you the percise reason behind this issue but it is not yet known. If that didnt' help I would suggest try resetting your battle.net password to refresh that info and see if you are still experiencing the same issues. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, please open up a support ticket."
Edited by Septimus#6445 on 3/10/2013 8:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
03/10/2013 12:47 AMPosted by Septimus
"I have gone ahead and refreshed some backend info on your account. I wish I could give you the percise reason behind this issue but it is not yet known. If that didnt' help I would suggest try resetting your battle.net password to refresh that info and see if you are still experiencing the same issues. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, please open up a support ticket."

So, in other words..." I have done some stuff that will prolly not work, you could try this one thing, that prolly wont work either, but its up to you. We honestly have no clue....why this, or anything is happening. If it continues to happen please open a ticket AGAIN! So, we can give you some more missleading info to make it look like we deserve our paycheck. Thanks and have a great day."
Reply Quote
03/10/2013 11:52 AMPosted by Troubleshoot
So, in other words..." I have done some stuff that will prolly not work, you could try this one thing, that prolly wont work either, but its up to you. We honestly have no clue....why this, or anything is happening. If it continues to happen please open a ticket AGAIN! So, we can give you some more missleading info to make it look like we deserve our paycheck. Thanks and have a great day."

:)
Reply Quote
03/11/2013 07:08 PMPosted by Grizlor
20m fine trouble for being sarcastic to bliz, payable to me thx.

Nice, I like it. Sounds like something I would say...haha
Edited by Troubleshoot#6790 on 3/11/2013 7:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have the same problem but I'm not going to open a ticket. Its a waste of time.

Check the bug reporting section and you will find that a lot of people have the same problem.

Something screwy with Blizzard website today too
Edited by jtcdgroup#6797 on 3/12/2013 1:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I have the same prob as well :(
Reply Quote
You guys have friends? :)

Well, I don't have any right now :(
Reply Quote
WNxNiteHawk happening to you too, huh.

Been 2 weeks, not a peek from Blizz reps.

Has been reported much longer in the bug section and also no official answer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]