Diablo® III

Free Uber Kills (MP10) #3

I'll be on shortly for carries. Other carriers are probably on also.
Reply Quote
have about 4 or 5 machines and can (hopefully) handle MP10 (but not too well)
gonna try out an uber build based on the flying side kick of dashing strike for stun with spirit regen
Reply Quote
scrapz and I are online for carries! someone come so I can do my first carry with my new wiz! #mrnastytime#1577 or scrapz#1142
Reply Quote
Got mah machines after a lil hiatus for school (again D: )

Dyslexicon #1283 if any of you fine gents are still on at such a late hour... lul

EDIT:

Got helped out by BigBird and midorichan for my first ring xD

sorry I forgot to update post earlier ):

but they said I did good for a first time! xD ehp nice and mechanics good

maybe I'm overreacting
Edited by Dyslexicon#1283 on 3/13/2013 2:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
^ yup u did good n play well Dyslexicon ^_^ helped alot of ppl where many died 3-4 times even if with barb warcry. u died once cause u didn't know skeleton swing is painful ^^

BB
Reply Quote
Just ran a couple of carries with scraps - first time we've partied. Good fun - was an epic moment where I had to kill off SK with all 3 others dead but managed along!
Reply Quote
Still waiting to be added to the list J... :)
Reply Quote
@cayzer

Congrats on SK solo with a full group, that can be a tough battle. I run with Scrapz frequently, he's a good guy to have on ubers.

@wannabee

Added.
Reply Quote
^^ Very good guy to have on ubers. I went pretty tanky in blackthorne's 2-set at 200k dps. Used serenity for a change just in case and was thankful when I did when I got in that situation - my adrenalin was pumping.
Reply Quote
I could use help if someone is available. Just began playing again and farmed up my 3 machines.
Reply Quote
If anyone is available to do an carry I have 3 machines. Belale #1521
Reply Quote
Looking for a carry for some ubers, have machines ready to go. Shinmaster#1107
Reply Quote
I just had my ubers run from Edzmond, alicez, and peterbiz.

It was an entertaining and enjoyable experience. Very nice people.

I died many times.....:D but I got the items.

Funny tho, after I got the items I found that I didnt have the pattern to make the ring. Then I found that I didnt have 2m gold to buy the pattern. Good times!
Reply Quote
scrapz and I are online for carries! mrnastytime#1577 or scrapz#1142
Reply Quote
If any carries are available I have some machines and ready for some fun! Shinmaster#1107
Reply Quote
If any carriers are around I've got six machines. Battletag is Siltur#1308.
Edited by Siltur#1308 on 3/15/2013 5:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I've got 6 machines awaiting use if anyone is still doing these :) Glowerss#1879
Reply Quote
I just friend requested a couple of the people on the list and got no response. I have 6 machines and may have 9 soon. Please add me if you are looking to carry someone. jtsma516#1842. Thanks!
Reply Quote
I will be on in about an hour or so if anybody still hasn't gotten a carry. Some of the carriers are playing SC2, and/or doing other things. We will get everybody who needs a carry, it may just take a little while.
Reply Quote
Hey im up for the carry list too, as wanabee request was:
Jco you can add myself and Colt#2370 as a carry team

Edit:
Ill add you now to help you jtsma516#1842.
Edited by Colt#2370 on 3/15/2013 7:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]