Diablo® III

Add Matchmaking PLEASE

there has to be a easier way than going in and out of "the fallen star" hoping to find a match.
Reply Quote
please do! pvp is dying for lack of this feature and with it my enjoyment of the game.
Reply Quote
PvP? Last time I checked it's not even out yet.

Brawling is dying, mostly because people understand that there is a skill/ and gear gap and less and less people are going to join a pub game to get stomped.

NEED Matchmaking... Blizzard needs to adopt what starcraft2 is doing.. and borrow the matchmaking system.
Reply Quote
if you're bored of dueling the same people over and over again, switch to EU! lol

matchmaking is probably for patch 1.1
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
woo pvp tag for pub games confirmed for 1.08.

Very happy for this change. One concern I have is that any one interested in playing pvp does not really care what act or quest mp they go to, I hope the match making system takes this into account some how to avoid a situation where several people are looking for pvp but in different quest/mp and dont find one another.

I think it would be best if mp lvl would remain separate for the match making with the pvp tag so we could organize pvp into several tiers from noobs in mp0 to pro in mp10 but that every act and quest gets lumped together so that people dont waste time searching through each quest separably.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]