Diablo® III

Ideas for NEW LEGENDARIES

In this forum i want you guys to post new legendary items with the name and item affixes. i think it will be fun. Maybe even a revamped old legendary. try to make them balanced. maybe the Devs will see your idea and use it. Who knows. Here's one of my ideas

Eye of the Storm - spirit stone
-armor - 300-600
-dexterity - 100-200
-vitality - 75-150
-attack speed increased by 6-9%
-add 5-6 lightning damage
-lightning skills deal 15-25% more damage
-doubles the proc of sweeping wind(which means more cyclones)
-has socket
Edited by FadelessOne#1238 on 3/8/2013 3:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
One Man Wreaking Crew - 2 handed mighty weapon
300-400 min damage
300-400 max damage
40-50% weapon damage
25-35% chance of crushing blow
15-25% chance to cast earthquake on strike
2 sockets
1 random mod (no socket)

"Said to be crafted by the master blacksmith Larzuk, this treaure of the barbarian tribes is capable of dismembering anything that dares cross its path"
Edited by Dexter#1245 on 4/8/2013 8:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Excalibur - 1 handed sword
(300-400)-(600-800) holy damage
40-50% weapon damage
3-5% chance to cast wave of light on strike
radiates an aura of light*
1 socket
1 random mod (no socket)

"Said to be forged by the gods themselves, this blade may only be wielded by those who are pure of heart"

* the aura of light periodically inflicts 50% weapon damage on all undead and demons within 35 yards. occurs every 2 game ticks *
Edited by Dexter#1245 on 4/8/2013 8:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Spade's Blood Sword
(275–540)–(488–1089) Damage
1.40 Attacks per Second
+112–296 Minimum Damage
+149–391 Maximum Damage
+36–40% Damage
Slain enemies rest in pieces.
Blood oozes from you.
1.0–1.8% Chance to Fear on Hit
Critical Hit Damage Increased by 102–110%

Diamond's Dying Handgun (hand crossbow)
(155–314)–(555–934) Damage
1.73–1.74 Attacks per Second
+(98–255)–(229–598) Physical Damage
+36–40% Damage
20–50% chance to target enemies with Marked for Death when you hit them
Finds your death humorous.
Sings while firing.

Club's Crown
397–457Armor
+71–80 Resistance to All Elements
1-5% chance when struck, you heal to 45% of your maximum Life and release a shockwave that knocks enemies back and slows them by 60% for 3 seconds.
Glows when elite enemies are near.
Socket

Heart's Doppelganger (armor)
397–457Armor
+71–80 Resistance to All Elements
Ignores Durability Loss
+112–129 Intelligence
+112–129 Dexterity
+112–129 Strength
10-20% chance when struck, to summon a illusionary duplicates of yourself that last for 7 seconds and have 50% of your Life.
Edited by ImmortalKing#1802 on 4/10/2013 7:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Grandma's Unsupported Underwear (Pants)
Armor 0
Every 5 seconds of moving causes 10% blindness for 10 seconds, 20%stun for 2 seconds, or 30% fear.

Death's Crown
Armor 666
0.5% chance every second of common enemies instantly dying within 10 yards of character.
Edited by ImmortalKing#1802 on 4/10/2013 7:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Wizard

Tarnhelm Fragment Wizard Helm - Each enemy killed adds 3% magic find up to a total of 100% extra magic find for 30 seconds. If you have max magic find this bonus is added as damage to your signature spell instead.

The Infinite Shard 1H Wand - 100% chance to spawn a 3 new arcane orbs in random directions when target is hit with arcane orb. These orbs can spawn more orbs losing 25% with each spawn.

The Reflective Mirror Off-hand - Mirror images become permanent and do 10% more damage.

Enigma's Remnant Armor - Teleport no longer has a cooldown but costs 500% more mana

Barbarian

Eternal Gore 2h Axe - Rend lasts twice as long, stacks up to 3 times, and spreads to other enemies touched.

The Edge of the Abyss 1H Mace - Your Groundstomp ability no longer has cooldown but instead of generating rage it uses 20 rage

Worldslayer 2H Sword - Earthshake has no cooldown but uses all rage

Charsi Shield Shield - Your Bash ability does 200% more damage

Monk

Belt of the Blood Master Belt - Your Seven-Sided-Strike does area of effect damage and no longer has cooldown but costs 77% of your total life

The Dishonored Disciple 1h Claw - Your Deadly Reach and Way of the Hundred Fists now apply Exploding Palm on the first hit

The Beyond Sight Monk Helm - Your Mystic Ally now can cast all your spells and has your weapon and item procs and abilities.

No idea for Witch Docs, I don't play one.
Edited by Worldslayer#1626 on 4/10/2013 3:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Community Manager
If you have Legendary item ideas, make sure to post them in this thread here. We'd love to hear them!
Reply Quote
How about instead of us dreaming up hundreds of unique weapons, you guys with the power to do so actually create 1 or 2 and release them into the game.....
Reply Quote
"Cold Wizard Source" (cant think of a name)
+(32–130)–(33–484) Damage
+170–200 Intelligence
Adds 8% Cold Damage
Cold skills deal 15%-25% more damage
Modifies Archon to deal all damage as Cold (wizard only)
15% chance to freeze on hit
+2 random properties

(maybe similar ones that focus on fire and lightning?)

"Earth Rippers?" (i'm horrible at names)
Quiver
+170-200 Dexterity
Attack speed increased by 15-20%
Hatred generation increased by 1-1.5 per second
Critical hit chance increased by 9-10%
Reduces fire damage taken by 8-10%
Projectiles have a chance to leave a trail of fire (can stack multiple times)
+2 random properties

just some stuff i've thought about a little before, look forward to reading more ideas :)
Reply Quote
Nek's Spaulders - +8% chance to block, Blocks 1000-2000 damage

Scoundrel Legendary Token - Chance to steal extra gold and occasionally items from enemies.

All Legendary token - Picks up commodities for you. (Potions, Tomes, Dyes, Gems, etc)
All Legendary Token - Picks up legendaries for you.
All Legendary Token - Allows your follower to go back to town and clear your bags for you.
All Legendary Token - Your follower now can carry some bagspace for you.
All Legendary Token - Your follower can now craft for you.

Fist Weapon - Your exploding palm will now explode once it expires.
Reply Quote
Wizard

Tarnhelm Fragment Wizard Helm - Each enemy killed adds 3% magic find up to a total of 100% extra magic find for 30 seconds. If you have max magic find this bonus is added as damage to your signature spell instead.

The Infinite Shard 1H Wand - 100% chance to spawn a 3 new arcane orbs in random directions when target is hit with arcane orb. These orbs can spawn more orbs losing 25% with each spawn.

The Reflective Mirror Off-hand - Mirror images become permanent and do 10% more damage.

Enigma's Remnant Armor - Teleport no longer has a cooldown but costs 500% more mana

Barbarian

Eternal Gore 2h Axe - Rend lasts twice as long, stacks up to 3 times, and spreads to other enemies touched.

The Edge of the Abyss 1H Mace - Your Groundstomp ability no longer has cooldown but instead of generating rage it uses 20 rage

Worldslayer 2H Sword - Earthshake has no cooldown but uses all rage

Charsi Shield Shield - Your Bash ability does 200% more damage

Monk

Belt of the Blood Master Belt - Your Seven-Sided-Strike does area of effect damage and no longer has cooldown but costs 77% of your total life

The Dishonored Disciple 1h Claw - Your Deadly Reach and Way of the Hundred Fists now apply Exploding Palm on the first hit

The Beyond Sight Monk Helm - Your Mystic Ally now can cast all your spells and has your weapon and item procs and abilities.

No idea for Witch Docs, I don't play one.

Demon Hunter-Death Discipline- 100% crit chance

shadow ring -x amount of crit chance
x amount of crit damage
(reason why I put x amount is because blizzard will nerf your gear you put up here. not trying to be rude but it is true.
Reply Quote
Achilles Shield
25-30% chance to block
5-6% crit chance
9% IAS
+1000 Armor
Reply Quote
Since my old post got buried I'll just link it here since it applies. If you followed some of the things I talk about and listen to the other player's comments this should be "easy." Yes it is long, but it's also an honest assessment of what I believe will help fix the item problems. It will also help with the difficulty by adding to the complexity of the game.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8569598591#4
Reply Quote
This set if for all Charachters the base stat would cahnge to your chosen player

Godly Plates Of Whale ( 3 Piece Barb Set ) LvL 60

Whales Godly Chest
Amour 400 - 1800
Str 150 - 350
Vit 100 - 300
Life % 15 - 25
All Res 50 - 80
Soc 1-3
5 - 15 % Chance to Blood Lust Rend when attacking

Whales Godly Grasp ( Gloves )
Amour 180 - 450
Str 50 - 100
Vit 50 - 100
IAS 5 - 15%
CHD 60 - 100
CC 5 - 10

Whales Godly Crown
Amour 300 - 700
Str 75 - 180
Vit 75 - 150
Life % 10 - 20
IAS 4 - 10
CC 3 - 6
Soc 0 - 1

2 set bonus 3% Life steal
3 set bonus 50 All Res
Shines a holy light when set is complete.

Godly Plates Of Snakes WD Set
5 - 15 % Chance to cast Acid cloud acid rain when attacking

Godly Plates Of Phoenix Wiz Set
5 - 15 % Chance to cast Cold Snap Nova Frost when attacking

Godly Plates Of Mantis Monk Set
5 - 15 % Chance to cast blazing wrath breath of heaven when attacking

Godly Plates Of Shangai DH Set
5 - 15 % Chance to cast Gloom Shadow Power

Godly Plate comes from Diablo 1
You could change the skill that is cast.
Thats my idea for a set item.
If i had the time I could sit here all day comming up with items.
Good fun.
Edited by ARIES#1217 on 4/18/2013 7:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Make http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/chantodos-force into an equivalent Mojo and add 20 second cool down for Zombie Dogs.

There is no reason Witch Doctors should be using a Hell drop Mojo that is essential for a major build. What other class has that problem?

Also make some other Zombie Dog cool down items that are not ultra rare, 1 in 58 magic properties that may or may not roll your main stat and have to roll Zombie dogs within 2 seconds of maximum to be usable.

A http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/blackthornes-duncraig-cross type amulet with Dog Cool down

A http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/unity item with int only and with Dog Cool down

You could make a Zombie dog set that has the following 3 peace set bonus (Maybe 3 peace as three is the standard to get 34 seconds currently) 3 peace bonus "You can have 4 Zombie Dogs summoned at one time" OR "The cooldown of Summon Zombie Dogs is reduced by 25% or 11 seconds."
Edited by JonkZ#1210 on 4/18/2013 7:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
27 Draenei Mage
You need to give either shen or blacksmith capability to add sockets to an item, preferrably multiple sockets
Reply Quote
Vision of Caladrius
Legendary Wizard Source I-Lv. 63

*(+100-450 Avg. Damage)
* +300 Intelligence
* +15% Life
* +8-9% Attack Speed
* +10 CC
* +9-10 Arcane Power on Crit.
* +1 Random Affix
** Damage you deal is now adjusted to reflect the current percentage of your total available life.

~Caladrius refused to help Minas in his greatest hour of need.
Reply Quote
27 Draenei Mage
The shield should have a weakness...like attack from behind player..no buffs at all
Reply Quote
Skill runes were originally designed as physical items in the game. The system was switched because it required some 3000 different runes. I understand the problem of having that many runes, but I really liked the concept. In Diablo skills were gained and leveled through books that needed to be farmed. I found that system to be a lot fun and the original idea behind skill runes in Diablo III felt like a nice throwback to the original game.

A rune system similar to Diablo II could still be created with physical items. Diablo II only had 33 different runes; a much more manageable number than 3000. In Diablo III, each rune could provide any number of buffs similar to Diablo II.

Diablo II also had runewords, when certain runes were placed in a set item type. In Diablo III a runeword could be a combination of runes socketed anywhere on your character and they would provide effects to your skills. They could augment skills or rarer runewords could provide entirely new skills, either class specific or not. Add a 5th slot on the actionbar for them maybe.

Just a thought.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]