Diablo® III

New Legendary/Set Items ideas.

New legendary mojo

The Barron (as in Barron Samedi)
+(32–130)–(33–484) Damage
+170–200 Intelligence
Attack Speed Increased by 8–9%
Critical Hit Chance Increased by 9.0–10.0%
Increases Mana Regeneration by 12–14 per Second (Witch Doctor Only)
One of 5 Magic Properties (varies)
    Reduces resource cost of Zombie Charger by 4–12 Mana. (Witch Doctor Only)
    Increases Corpse Spiders Damage by 5–14% (Witch Doctor Only)
    Increases Spirit Barrage Damage by 5–14% (Witch Doctor Only)
    Increases Poison Dart Damage by 5–14% (Witch Doctor Only)
    Reduces cooldown of Summon Zombie Dogs by 10–20 seconds. (Witch Doctor Only)

+1 Random Magic Properties

We already have Homonculus don't need another dogs mojo, don't think we need more trifecta stats gear either.

Homonculus is a huge limiting factor for DPS on the zero dog build.

Also this item is not braking the mold in any way, I based it off http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/chantodos-force so it is not a president setting item, a similar item already exists.
Reply Quote

Also this item is not braking the mold in any way, I based it off http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/chantodos-force so it is not a president setting item, a similar item already exists.

The inclusion of - dogs cooldown makes it superior to the chantodos force tho. Standard affix is 1-9 sec cd reduc to dogs . Also you use mana regen instead of max mana which is also an improvement for most builds. This mojo would prob make dogs better than bears. We don't need better than bears just different and dogs is already that.

We need stuff for our other skills, like the primaries or other pets. Thats my opinion anyway.
Edited by Kinesiology#2764 on 3/12/2013 3:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Another thing to consider about the Homonculus is that they said the lower level legendarys will able to roll at higher item levels so depending on how they do this the Homonculus may be able to roll higher average damage and what not
Reply Quote

The inclusion of - dogs cooldown makes it superior to the chantodos force tho. Standard affix is 1-9 sec cd reduc to dogs . Also you use mana regen instead of max mana which is also an improvement for most builds. This mojo would prob make dogs better than bears. We don't need better than bears just different and dogs is already that.

We need stuff for our other skills, like the primaries or other pets. Thats my opinion anyway.

I see your point about the mana regen, it should be max mana.

The problem with not having 20 second cool down on a mojo means you go from a 3 peace setup to not having enough cool down to get the build to work properly.

example 9 head, 8 soj 7 skull grasp and 9 mojo. its only 33 seconds from 4 slots, if you add the maras now you have a 5 slot build which would be worse than we are today with the Homoculous,
Reply Quote
A spirit doc mojo:

+(28–110)–(29–405) Damage
+ 12% Movement Speed
- Critical Hit Chance Increased by 8.0–8.5%
- Spirit Spells do 25-35% more damage (Only the Direct damage dealing spells, so Mass confusion is left out)
- There is a small chance when hit by and enemy to enter the spirit realm for 1 sec(no damage taken on initial hit and functions the same as spirit walk.)
- The Spirits from Spirit Barrage Have a chance(lets say ~15 - 20%) to leaving behind a spectre that deals 90% weapon damage over 3 seconds to all enemies with in 10 yards(just like Phantasm and also this damage stacks 1 time with Phantasm but does not stack on its self)
+2 Random Magic Properties
Edited by KingTako#1222 on 3/12/2013 8:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I see your point about the mana regen, it should be max mana.

The problem with not having 20 second cool down on a mojo means you go from a 3 peace setup to not having enough cool down to get the build to work properly.

example 9 head, 8 soj 7 skull grasp and 9 mojo. its only 33 seconds from 4 slots, if you add the maras now you have a 5 slot build which would be worse than we are today with the Homoculous,

As KingTako said they are going to make lower legs drop at ilvl 63 so base Homonculus will have better base damage.

A mojo like yours just limits diversity, it pretty much puts 2 mojos out of the end game. Theres no real reason to get Serpent when you can get yours(only reason would be price) and same for Homonculus.
Edited by Kinesiology#2764 on 3/13/2013 1:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Mana boost for WD
Zunimassa's Momentum
CK

+200-250 Int
+0.17- 0.29 Aps
+12% MS

1 of 12 prop:
Reduces cooldown of Summon Zombie Dogs by 1–8 seconds. (Witch Doctor Only)
Reduces cooldown of Wall of Zombies by 1–3 seconds. (Witch Doctor Only)
Reduces resource cost of Firebomb by 1–8 Mana. (Witch Doctor Only)
Increases Critical Hit Chance of Acid Cloud by 2–7% (Witch Doctor Only)
Reduces resource cost of Zombie Charger by 4–10 Mana. (Witch Doctor Only)
Increases Locust Swarm Damage by 5–12% (Witch Doctor Only)
Increases Corpse Spiders Damage by 5–12% (Witch Doctor Only)
Increases Spirit Barrage Damage by 5–12% (Witch Doctor Only)
Increases Haunt Damage by 5–12% (Witch Doctor Only)
Increases Plague of Toads Damage by 5–12% (Witch Doctor Only)
Increases Poison Dart Damage by 5–12% (Witch Doctor Only)
Reduces resource cost of Firebats by 4–10 Mana. (Witch Doctor Only)

When you cast a spell its mana cost is reduced by 5% for 5 sec.
Socket
Reply Quote
I'm a little late to the party but I wanted to add a suggestion for a new legendary stat affix.

-Poison dart will now pierce enemies

I feel there is enough incentive to consider how an item bearing this affix would shape it taking a slot on your bar. I'm not going to bother designing an entire item because in the end all these affixes are only as good as the item they're attached to.

Gameplay ramifications - beyond doing AoE with a traditionally single target spell, it strengthens spined dart as a mana refresh option, as well as making numbing dart and snake to the face more useful crowd control alternatives when facing large demon hordes.
Reply Quote
A new type of legendery only item ther Fetish Drum that gives a WD fetish user a boost.
Beat of the Teganze
Fetish Drum
2h WD Offhand
620- 750 Avg dmg
+45-70%IAS
+100 -250 Int
+ 150- 270 LoH
Fetish damage increased by 50%
While you have 7 or more Fetishes the hex shamen stay by your side.
When you kill a hexed enemy you have a chance to summon a fetish.

War Drum of Kurast
Fetish Drum
2h WD Offhand
620- 750 Avg dmg
+45-70%IAS
+170- 250Int
+Effects of CC reduced by 9-15%
+Primary skills do 10-20% more damage
If you have more than six Fetishes the next summon will be a Tiki Torcher or Hunter instead
Your damage is increased by 5% for each Torcher have with you.
Each Hunter increases your chance to summon Daggers by 1%

Fetish Riddums
Fetish Drum
2h WD Offhand
620- 750 Avg dmg
+45-70%IAS
+Int
+
+
As long as you have a fetish, your MS is increased by 13%
As long as you are at Max MS Fetish sycophants has an additional 3% chance to summon Dagger, Torcher or Hunter fetishes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]