Diablo® III

Great 0 dog witching hour

The Witching Hour
287 armor (352 with the str added onto it)
+65 strength
+100 intelligence
+ 39 vitality
+ 50 All Resist
9% attack speed
45% crit damage
+ 11549 to health globes and potions

I'm not claiming this is "godly" but it is a solid peace to help your 0 Dog witch doctor get to that important 20k health globes to face tank mp10 easyer without sacrificing attk speed or AR or armor or crit damage. This belt does it all.

I listed the starting bid at 200 mil and set a buyout around 500 (at work right now so don't remember).
Reply Quote
I saw this on AH and I thought Whoa!

Great belt and certainly something I would buy when budget permits.

BUMP!
Reply Quote
bump before bed
Reply Quote
You have almost the same name as my Witch Doctor :D
Reply Quote
I'd buy it for 200m for my WD, but I don't feel like waiting a day and a half!
Reply Quote
Let me know if you wanna cut out the 30m AH cut and pull it to sell it, DIETY#1627
Reply Quote
I just checked the forums when I got to work, I will contact you guys in game when I get home in 10 hours if it hasn't sold. Lowered buyout before I left.
Reply Quote
Saw you relisted again. Let me know if you wanna settle for 200m. since you re-listed twice, not sure if you are gonna settle so I am gonna stop watching the thread. PM me in game if you change your mind.
Reply Quote
i have a lacuni that have 10,000+ health globes, 7 pickup radius, 6 CC for zdog :) only lacuni that has the stats
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]