Diablo® III

MP10 for 10M aka 10/4/10

It's actually less than 10m but 10/4/10 has a nice ring to it. I kill 5 elites on way to ubers. Uber gave me trouble because I had not accounted that I need 2.73 ias to lock them tight too or you die. I will be back with 2.73 and own Ubers too like I do with my regular gear.

Realistically you can own MP5 elites in less than 10 seconds with this build/gear without seeming like a grind. 68K dps is really like 550K for a well built sns and elites average 5m HP in MP5. so <10 sec per pack

Prices
http://s16.postimage.org/kw3lzafjp/less_than_10.jpg

Gear I'm wearing

Video
http://youtu.be/j3bJYogD3nE

Enjoy!
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 5/15/2013 12:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Realistically you can own MP5 elites in less than 10 seconds with this build/gear without seeming like a grind. 68K dps is really like 550K for a well built sns and elites average 9m HP in MP5. so <10 sec per pack

Enjoy!

??
Reply Quote
Well done. I'll have to pick up a few cheap CM item in case someone wants me to freeze again.
Reply Quote
Thanks for catching that... 5m
Reply Quote
just curious which program you using to tap the buttons for you LOL
Reply Quote
Diablo 3 official mouse.

http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=1100001820
Reply Quote
@Aimless

Was that video APoC 10 or 20 or something else?

and how do you get the CPU and GU temp and other stats to come up in game?
Edited by Whisper#6439 on 3/7/2013 5:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
19 its gear im wearing.

I was on my brothers computer at lunch I went to his apt. something seems broke at 2m C now you mention it.
Reply Quote
this looks incredibly unfun to me.
Reply Quote
nice job.

...but how are you going to account for the extra int/vit you get from being paragon 96? That's almost 300 int and 200 vit. maybe you should do this with a fresh level 60. If you so choose to, I'd be happy to help u lvl up one of your spare wiz toons to 60 for the sake of this "experiment"
Reply Quote
int nor vit would effect fuction or performance of what you just witnessed very much. like a little less dps and little less life at lower paragons but he would work same.
Reply Quote
Oh wow I never knew that Blizzard actually sold a mouse where the features include

TAILOR YOUR GAME: Remap all 7 ergonomically placed buttons with predefined skills and commands. Assign macros with easy drag-and-drop functionality to personalize the mouse for your game.

.... I guess they endorse macros?

@ whisper.. cpu and gpu is an overlay separate program

my guess is playclaw.com/ since thats what is floating around on the screen
Reply Quote
Thanks for doing this Aimless. It is the essence of an sns wiz. And it showed me where im lacking and which upgrades I should focus on first. It would be nice to know where you would go from here--what gear upgrades 1st.
Reply Quote
little known fact. aimless's scoundrel does 500 million dps
Reply Quote
Hahahaha, way to go Aimless! Show us whippersnappers how it's done. :p

Though with a single point of IAS, you could use Slow Time (Stretch Time) + Enchantress to make 2.74aps. But then I think you and I will never see eye-to-eye on Slow Time. I can't imagine ever doing ubers without Slow Time now.
Reply Quote
At first I was like how do you have so much gold find and magic find... then I was like durrr... paragon levels. :P
Reply Quote
thats pretty amazing for such a low price, congrats. Even though its' doable it jsut takes too long to kill stuff. If enrage was still the go... forgetaboutit lol I feel thats how you shoudl gear for successful mp, if you can kill stuff before enrage then you can do that mp confidently, even tho there is no enrage anymore.

still, wow 10/4/10. nice work
Reply Quote
Yeah Aim that looks like how I did MP 10 in EU before, btw with that DPS MP 5 is quite okay but no way 10s a pack.

Been through all that with real grind.
Reply Quote
@ whisper.. cpu and gpu is an overlay separate program

my guess is playclaw.com/ since thats what is floating around on the screen

So it seems, but its for recording video of games.

Was hoping to have something on my screen when I play.

No matter.
Reply Quote
You do realize that little bit of DPS you are referencing is like 40K right? 1 int equals 1% to dps. So 300 Int is 300%
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]