Diablo® III

MP10 for 10M aka 10/4/10

Nicely done aimless,

Remember to factor in that your a level 96 paragon.

Thats >450 INT/45 AR and a ton of DPS.

Not to mention the loss in Vita.

>2min per elitest pack is finger numbing, but at least shows what can be done.
Reply Quote
03/08/2013 01:51 PMPosted by Paranoyed
You do realize that little bit of DPS you are referencing is like 40K right? 1 int equals 1% to dps. So 300 Int is 300%

Are you dumb? It's 300% from very base dps not including any int bonus. So when you have over 2k int, 2000-300 = 1700.

1700 * 1.176 = ~2000. Meaning he gets a 17.6% dps increase using those numbers. 80k/1.176 = 68k dps, Therefor he loses 12k dps, not 40k, and considering he probably has more than 2000 intel, the % is actually lower than 17.6 and he would actually lose less dps.

Nicely done aimless,

It's only 300 int at plvl 100... so only 30 AR, and the "ton of dps" is addressed in my reply to the guy above you ^^. It's a nice feat even with the plvl's.
Edited by Jwalshjr#1885 on 3/8/2013 3:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
03/07/2013 08:28 PMPosted by Lenocinari
Thanks for doing this Aimless. It is the essence of an sns wiz. And it showed me where im lacking and which upgrades I should focus on first. It would be nice to know where you would go from here--what gear upgrades 1st.

Thats right bro once you got mechanics and survival down it's ez as 123... hehe
Reply Quote
View profile
Hahahaha, way to go Aimless! Show us whippersnappers how it's done. :p

Though with a single point of IAS, you could use Slow Time (Stretch Time) + Enchantress to make 2.74aps. But then I think you and I will never see eye-to-eye on Slow Time. I can't imagine ever doing ubers without Slow Time now.

This is why we'll never see eye to eye on slow time try mp5 <7min even at your dps let alone 68K like i have

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DgoTZIRuUg
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 3/8/2013 3:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
03/08/2013 03:02 PMPosted by Jwalshjr
You do realize that little bit of DPS you are referencing is like 40K right? 1 int equals 1% to dps. So 300 Int is 300%

Are you dumb? It's 300% from very base dps not including any int bonus. So when you have over 2k int, 2000-300 = 1700.

1700 * 1.176 = ~2000. Meaning he gets a 17.6% dps increase using those numbers. 80k/1.176 = 68k dps, Therefor he loses 12k dps, not 40k, and considering he probably has more than 2000 intel, the % is actually lower than 17.6 and he would actually lose less dps.

Nicely done aimless,

It's only 300 int at plvl 100... so only 30 AR, and the "ton of dps" is addressed in my reply to the guy above you ^^. It's a nice feat even with the plvl's.

Take off your gear and see how much INt you have.

@ 100 you will have 457 I believe. And 300+ vitality.

Regardless still nicely done. I would never think WH belts can make it into a 10m budget build. Prices dropping on those things and storm crows like crazy.
Reply Quote
By the way aimless... I have never played CM before... you think you could help me build a budget one if I add you :)?

@Boozer

You have more than 300 because you also get stats while leveling up to 60, not just from paragon levels. But every single person doing this will be at least level 60 on the character lol, you only get 3 per plvl.
Edited by Jwalshjr#1885 on 3/8/2013 3:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Sure how budget? I only ask because this set is for sale,
Reply Quote
You would have to give me a day or 2 because I just bought some monk upgrades and need to raise a bit of gold, but that shouldn't take too long. I was thinking somewhere between 50-100m, just enough to where it can do mp10 for fun and stuff, or if I need it for ubers, I plan on still maining my monk.
Reply Quote
View profile
does not go down that much.

took entire INT off chest and VIT off source in calculator accounting for paragons

and it's 58K dps and 34K life now vs 68k and 40k b4

Don't think I cant roll with that too. I did ubers for months with 29K life never died unless some fool CM used bubbles on me and I took 5 flies to the kisser:)
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 3/8/2013 3:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
03/08/2013 03:28 PMPosted by Jwalshjr
You would have to give me a day or 2 because I just bought some monk upgrades and need to raise a bit of gold, but that shouldn't take too long. I was thinking somewhere between 50-100m, just enough to where it can do mp10 for fun and stuff, or if I need it for ubers, I plan on still maining my monk.

100m will only net you about 90-95K dps. Not far off this set. When I build I build tanky first. Adding DPS to tank gets exponential in cost but it's only way I build CMs so they walk away happy. Anyway 95K is not really comfortable in MP10.
Reply Quote
03/08/2013 03:38 PMPosted by Aimless

100m will only net you about 90-95K dps. Not far off this set. When I build I build tanky first. Adding DPS to tank gets exponential in cost but it's only way I build CMs so they walk away happy. Anyway 95K is not really comfortable in MP10.

Ya, I know it wouldn't be comfortable to actually farm, but it would be survivable if a group needed it or something.
Reply Quote
View profile
03/08/2013 03:38 PMPosted by Aimless

but if hes making a cm for his group it should be fine
ie my monk isnt really mp10 capable (ie being able to survive solo) but with a good cm in the group i can bring some dps and that conviction aura plus exploding palm
Reply Quote
View profile
Kewl. Ideally we'll shoot for 3.0 ias so you're a uber locking machine then.
Reply Quote
aimless' new trend makes us all feel we overpaid big time
Reply Quote
Not saying you can't roll w/o your paragons.

Just keeping the stats real for start ups thats all.
Reply Quote
i suggest aimless move all his gears to a non-paragon wiz and try it out.
Reply Quote
03/08/2013 03:40 PMPosted by SteelPhantom
ie my monk isnt really mp10 capable (ie being able to survive solo) but with a good cm in the group i can bring some dps and that conviction aura plus exploding palm

Your monk seems just fine for me Steel.
Reply Quote
I can't see you gear in your profile anymore :( What do you usually aim for, for this build? High crit chance and high attack speed?
Reply Quote
Price dropping like crazy guys. I can roll MP 8 with 40M now, as in roll lol as fast as I play MP 10 with my current gear.

40M in MP 8 is insane in the past. But now if you know what stats to stack it's easy.
Reply Quote
View profile
03/10/2013 12:48 AMPosted by Kaesyri
I can't see you gear in your profile anymore :( What do you usually aim for, for this build? High crit chance and high attack speed?

both and more.

A good CM IMO has at a minimum

2.5 + ias
50%+ CC
15+ APOC
88+% mitigation so LOH actually works and you can stay virtually perma shelled standing in anything
35K+ HP
800-1200 LOH depending on mitigation and attack speed.
10K DPS per MP for SNS 20K for Prismatic CM
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 3/10/2013 3:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]