Diablo® III

MP10 for 10M aka 10/4/10

^ after MP 7 I believe it's 50k per MP. Also 50 CC is not needed I have been running with all the CC marks lately and 40+ CC is okay, the more the better of course but 40 CC keeps the build functional. For example <2.51 aps or non-existent LoH it's tough to play but you can get a way with 40-ish CC smth without much build compromise.
Reply Quote
Nice AR and armor. Can you show us the details of the gear you're using?
Reply Quote
I can't see you gear in your profile anymore :( What do you usually aim for, for this build? High crit chance and high attack speed?

both and more.

A good CM IMO has at a minimum

2.5 + ias
50%+ CC
15+ APOC
88+% mitigation so LOH actually works and you can stay virtually perma shelled standing in anything
35K+ HP
800-1200 LOH depending on mitigation and attack speed.
10K DPS per MP for SNS 20K for Prismatic CM

I see! Thanks, I'll try to look for gears that would give me that. 88% seems hard to reach, how did you get all those stats using only 10M? Also is Chantodo's a must? Or any weapon that has 1.4+ speed good already?
Edited by Kaesyri#6238 on 3/10/2013 4:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Okay that's pretty legit man congrats bro!

I was about to say with that horde of skeles and bats following you had better not be using deep freeze but you weren't so I commend that. Hordes + DF isn't a great way to show that it can work since it's 15% more CC..

I imagine when they increase mob density next patch they won't be touching festering lol...some parts in festering > a3.
Reply Quote
View profile
03/10/2013 04:19 AMPosted by Kaesyri

both and more.

A good CM IMO has at a minimum

2.5 + ias
50%+ CC
15+ APOC
88+% mitigation so LOH actually works and you can stay virtually perma shelled standing in anything
35K+ HP
800-1200 LOH depending on mitigation and attack speed.
10K DPS per MP for SNS 20K for Prismatic CM

I see! Thanks, I'll try to look for gears that would give me that. 88% seems hard to reach, how did you get all those stats using only 10M? Also is Chantodo's a must? Or any weapon that has 1.4+ speed good already?

My set is for sale if you want it. I've been doing this awhile also so I can help you if looking for more DPS.
Reply Quote
Hey Aimless, noticed you've been helping wizards around the forum. Mind giving me some advice on upgrades? just bought this starter set yesterday for about 15m, but a couple of items sold so I have 80m to use now. Just want to be able to farm MP5-7ish efficiently, any input would be great.
Reply Quote
View profile
Hi - id get crit on Crow and crit on ammy. Build performance will sky rocket.

Then I shore up defenses add 70+ AR to a few things, like pick 3, that you already own. toughness will skyrocket.
Reply Quote
Hey Aimless, do you have a link to your gear for 10/4/10? The first page seems to have the price list and the video, but I can't see the actual gear you were able to get for 10 mil. Thanks.
Reply Quote
View profile
no io sold it to a guy named "save" but he's not on my freinds list anymore so not sure of numbers after that
Reply Quote
Ah k. Outside of the stats you posted though, any staple pieces you would say are must have for a comfortable mp5? E.g., storm with cc, amy with cc, chant's, etc.
Reply Quote
So... there is nowhere anymore to find a set (or at least similar?)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]