Diablo® III

(Updated 8.26.13)Melk's Crafting/Gold Guide

Thanks, Melkor! Necroing a thread has its advantages, I learnt really much from your wall of text! I don't farm much, but the info on how to proceed if I die in a level is interesting. I used to just walk all the way back to where I kicked the bucket and waste 2 minutes of life tapping my feet!
Reply Quote
View profile
@Melkor

Let's make some interesting competition, like who pick ups more whites! We have to back it with good rules, like "u have to make a screenshot for each white u pick" and such.

LETS ROLLLSKDASJDIASJD~!
Reply Quote
@Melkor

Let's make some interesting competition, like who pick ups more whites! We have to back it with good rules, like "u have to make a screenshot for each white u pick" and such.

LETS ROLLLSKDASJDIASJD~!

Ohhh RV..you so crraayyy....
Reply Quote
View profile
Tried Google Translator
Tried Bing Translator (usually better for boss eng<>poors czech)

WTF is "cray"
Reply Quote
Tried Google Translator
Tried Bing Translator (usually better for boss eng<>poors czech)

WTF is "cray"

Cray is a slang, uneducated version of the word, "crazy".

However, now that I am aware of your limitations within slang, I shall forever, from this point, respond to your posts with at least one word that is impossible for you to decipher.

I <3 you RV.
Reply Quote
View profile
Challenge accepted!
Reply Quote
Nice guide Melkor, but I got beef man...

6. Movement Speed. “‘Nuff Said” – Bernic Mac

"Nuff said" is the catch phrase of Ben Grimm (Thing from Fantastic Four) Has been since Bernie Mac was 4 years old.

He was a great comic and all, but "Nuff said" did not belong to him.
Reply Quote
Why do you not like starting in KD3 out of curiosity? I always do for act 3 runs so that I go into KD2 (where the most trash is) with as many stacks of NV as possible.
Reply Quote
View profile
Nice guide Melkor, but I got beef man...

6. Movement Speed. “‘Nuff Said” – Bernic Mac

"Nuff said" is the catch phrase of Ben Grimm (Thing from Fantastic Four) Has been since Bernie Mac was 4 years old.

He was a great comic and all, but "Nuff said" did not belong to him.

It's like people who say that Apple invented something, ... Coz it's never the case. lol
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 01:58 PMPosted by silverfire
Why do you not like starting in KD3 out of curiosity? I always do for act 3 runs so that I go into KD2 (where the most trash is) with as many stacks of NV as possible.

You could totally make the argument (and I'm inclined to agree with you) that starting in keeps 3 and bleeding directly into K2 is a better way to build stacks...then you run K2 as stated in the guide until you hit a wall and then port out to K1 Waypoint and run back through K2 for the missed sections..with your method, you would be running k2 with more stacks in a denser area.

Thanks Silverfire! Change to the guide made, and credit given for the idea.
Reply Quote
hahaha he got you lol big ups for making the changes. Thats how i run my keeps simply because you can get the event at the start of keeps3 when you port in and get easy stacks. Also alot of the time i'm too lazy to go core for a couple extra stacks.
Reply Quote
Act 2:

A. Vault of the Assassin.
B. The Desolate Sands (Take the Ancient Path waypoint, and move from the southwest point on the map Left to Right, slightly up, Right to Left, repeat)
C. Zolton Khulle’s Archives
D. Black Canyon Mines
E. Road to Alcarnus

I think Oasis has a good mob density, as well as Key Warden. You can give that a go to :>
Reply Quote
Since we're in the habit of updating guides, like jaetch's archon, we need some gold finding expertise.
Reply Quote
Sick guide, worked great for me
Reply Quote
View profile
05/23/2014 09:41 AMPosted by BDF
Since we're in the habit of updating guides, like jaetch's archon, we need some gold finding expertise.

LOL nice return
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]