Diablo® III

Increase Max Demonic Essence Stack

While I greatly appreciate Blizzard's continued support of Diablo 3, I find it baffling that they would introduce a new crafting material and limit it to 100 per stack. Please PLEASE increase the max stack for Demonic Essence to 500 or 1000.

Thanks,
JJ
Reply Quote
Hey OP, can you tell me your DE farming route? I am having a hard time farming enough DE. :(
Reply Quote
Actually, it's my crafting plan farming route that's producing all my Demonic Essence.

I start with the Act III quest: 7. Heart of Sin - The Second Heart. Then I take the WP to Tower of the Cursed Level 1. Clear levels 1 and 2. If I don't have 5 NV by the time I get to Cydaea, I jump to Rakkis Crossing to get my NV to 5. Then I kill Cydaea, continue on to kill Azmodan, go to Act IV and kill Iskatu then Rakanoth.

-JJ
Reply Quote
Why are you farming crafting plans? arent they all about 2k by now?
Reply Quote
03/09/2013 03:05 PMPosted by Recon
Why are you farming crafting plans? arent they all about 2k by now?

I have found all of the crafting plans now and I helped all my friends get them.

Though I sell stuff on the AH I don't buy anything from it. I prefer to find all my items or use items that my friends find and give to me.

Right now I'm doing "Alkaizer runs" and Keywarden runs. I'm getting around 4 or 5 DE and around 400k gold per run.

-JJ
Edited by JimmyJames#1632 on 3/9/2013 3:51 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]