Diablo® III

Website Bug Report (for a QA to please read)

Could/would a QA from the Bugs area please walk down the hall and maybe light a fire under the website support staff (if there is one). ;-)

There are some people that like using this website and when they encounter an issue, they post it over at the Website Bug Report board yet there is no feedback, support, or moderation over there. Its a mess!

Since August, there has been only 13 replies from a website staff member.

During that time:
1) Profiles stop working or never worked.
2) The Friends tab in profiles does not work.
3) People have log in issues.
4) Some weapons in players profiles don't report all features. Like the Skorn. In a profile here on the website, Bleed damage does not show. There are others I'm sure.
5) People have browser incompatibility issues.
6) The "Send Website Feedback" system does not work. Instead, there is snarky error message that reads;
"Nuclear Launch Detected.

We seem to be having a little problem with our website, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then – explode.

Error ID: 8UVG8"

7) People constantly post game issues there. Because there is no moderation, those threads don't get redirected to the proper area for support.
8) People have timeout issues.
9) Sticky request isn't working properly.
10) The ignore feature does not work properly. Some how, people that have been "ignored" are suddenly not ignored.

The list goes on. :-(

Some of the issues above have been going on as far back as anyone can remember.

BTW - Redirecting this thread over to the Website Bug Report board will mean that it will go unread because there is no support there to read it. :-(
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/3355037/

Thanks! :-)
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Thank you for contact us. I can assure you that our forums are moderated, including Website Bug Reports, however we do not always reply to posts. As most of this is related to Website Bug Reports, I'll be moving it there. But I have taken note of the issues reported and they will be looked into. Thanks again.
Reply Quote
LOL @ the end of your OP and the CM's post hahaha.

But you are spot on - this website is garbage. It needs a major bug fix session update and a general overhaul.

You can't even find information in the Game Guide about Monster Power that has been around for months...for instance.
Reply Quote
Redirecting this thread over to the Website Bug Report board will mean that it will go unread...

Thanks! :-)

Thank you for contact us.
As most of this is related to Website Bug Reports, I'll be moving it there...
Thanks again.

Thank you for help us Blizzard. Thanks... again.
Reply Quote
Thanks Slylak. This forum is sadly under moderated and your efforts to change that are appreciated.

Part of having a good game is having a good website. IMO, D2 has a much better website. I can't even go anywhere to compare full sets of items to each other.

Check out what D2 has for set items: http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/sets/sets7.shtml

I wish D3 had something like that.
Edited by DoubleD#1397 on 4/3/2013 8:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
very sad.
Reply Quote
But I have taken note of the issues reported and they will be looked into. Thanks again.

The problem is that Blizzard "looks into" issues and then never does anything about them. Such as the broken quoting issue as demonstrated in this reply.

Looking into something is not the same as resolving it. It's as if Blizzard doesn't understand that fundamental difference.
Reply Quote

The problem is that Blizzard "looks into" issues and then never does anything about them. Such as the broken quoting issue as demonstrated in this reply.

Looking into something is not the same as resolving it. It's as if Blizzard doesn't understand that fundamental difference.
Exactly!
Vasadan must have spilled fruit punch on his notes!

Have even sent emails (nice verbage) and still nothing!

i do agree they like to say "looking into..." and then maybe a year later if your lucky "hey guys! we fixed this problem!". everyone looks at them like "WTF BLIZ!?! it took this long?".

reminds me of how long maintenances take....

however, you will notice the quotes have been fixed and in a fairly short time.
now if only they can get working on the other things too.
Edited by Morogoth#1321 on 5/30/2013 7:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Wow, the blue posts are very disappointing on this website in general, this sub forum even more so. Nice productive (on your end) OP sylak, too bad blizz can't keep it up on their end.

Hilarious last line of your post too
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]