Diablo® III

items not sent to chest after buying/paying

Has anyone else purchased items from the auction site and then not recieved them, I purchased a pair of gloves for $500,000, unwavering hands sent it my chest after purchase only to find it did not arrive, it has been more than 12 hours since I made the purchase and sent the item to my stash/chest only to find it not there still.

Any help from other members on how to get back the Gold or get the item?
Edited by bombers1959#6733 on 3/9/2013 2:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
Same thing happened to me, purchased Tal Rasha's Guise Of Wisdom for 1,003,060 Order ID :1418469602, says it was sent to stash, immediately after I purchase Radiant Square Topaz[3] for 1,060,654 Order ID :1418472389 says it was sent to stash.

Go to stash I had a 21,000 refund from purchase of topaz, the 3 topaz's but no helm.

Hope its just laggy but strange since there was a smooth transaction straight sfter....
Reply Quote
This has happened to me several times now, including on a $100 mill purchase which was concerning at the time. I haven't had too much trouble recently until yesterday when one item took several hours to reach my completed items. I also purchased an item earlier today which hasn't yet arrived. The main thing is that everything arrives eventually even though the wait may be frustrating.
Reply Quote
had a 70mill purchase that took a while to come through ( 3 days ) but it did
Phew.

Be patient it will come.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
If the server the AH is on is lagging or getting hammered hard then it can take up to 3 days to come through.

It sucks I agree, can only hope it's on the list of things to be fixed by blizzard.
There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Old English'
Reply Quote
My item has been over 4 days now, still hasn't come. What does it mean? do I still wait ? HELP ME PLEASE
Reply Quote
Happens to me all the time too.

The trick is to buy another cheap gear on the AH, and then refresh the completed tab by closing and opening AH.

Just buy the cheapest weapon for like 200 gold.

Have to buy a few times for it to come through though.
Edited by Archimonde#1447 on 3/18/2013 6:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Happens to me all the time too.

The trick is to buy another cheap gear on the AH, and then refresh the completed tab by closing and opening AH.

Just buy the cheapest weapon for like 200 gold.

Have to buy a few times for it to come through though.

usually that works for me but lately it has not worked at all, i have 3 items that i have not received, 1 of which hasnt come in about 4 days

order id:1453702551
order id:1458674866
order id:1458675447
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
If it has been 4 days then try contacting line chat on battle.net(top right).

I've used the live chat and it's very helpful(more so then phone support I think) and nice to have a log of whats said.
Reply Quote
It's not server lag its damn blizzard doing a review on the purchase. It's random apparently as I've had reviews on big buys to measly 5 mil purchases. Can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for items to turn up. Worst part is during the period your without your item Blizzard has effectively stolen your gold or worse still: actual $$
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]