Diablo® III

Disconnects loading uber level only, plz help

So i came across something weird while playing with a friend today. Right after accepting an uber level, d3 makes my pc lose internet, and only when i try to play the uber level. Now this is weird becuase i have done uber runs before just fine, then today this problem randomly started happening. My internet is fine during the whole thing, it just makes my pc lose internet and with a pc restart its fine again. But as soon as i try to join back into that lobby it makes me lose internet again. I can play all day, but as soon as i try to click that portal shortly after i lose connection.
Edited by Aktion#1880 on 3/9/2013 9:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
not a single other person have this problem?
Reply Quote
i found out it only happens on the realm of turmoil, the others i am able to play. Is this something to do with my hardware? any kind of help would be nice lol
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Aktion,

See if power-cycling your modem and/or router helps.

To do that, you just unplug the power to the device for 5 minutes or so, then plug it back in and let it re-initialize. If you have other users on your network, advise them first as they'll be losing the connection.
Reply Quote
That does nothing considering my internet is fine the entire time. What i think is happening is i use a wireless adapter and when my pc tries to load the uber levels my wireless adapter cant handle all the processing going on so it shuts off. Idk, just the only thing i can think of that would cause this lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]