Diablo® III

an unexpected error occurred while tyring to install

Thank you Roraks.
Reply Quote
Why you are asking that ?
Your Diablo agen can connect to EU server maybe ?
Reply Quote
my game is up to date but still got a message that tell me that a new patch for diablo is up , you can play and dl together etc. When pressing ok or esc login screen closing and game also and on restart says again that is up on date.

any thoughts?

eu player.
Reply Quote
i also getting same message. I guess is my game problem. I uninstall it.
Reply Quote
i tried to delete from path diablo 3-> data d3 -> pc-> mpq's -> cashe -> base file like this
patch-base-15295.MPQ or trying to found files like this (and same day update 13-3) , then the game found the missing file and dl again (its nothing only 17mb) but still after login screen got the same message. game is always up to date.

I tried also to repair without success on login. Isnt my problem for sure :)

W8ing blue answer ot something:)

ps: after some tries now had the message for servers and prolly we have maintenance. Seems logic , we will c in some hours :)
Edited by Nemesis#2500 on 3/12/2013 9:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
All. I keep a copy of working d3 entire folder. Once this happen, I just copy and paste into d3. So far this is 3rd time and working fine. Don forget to copy the newest updated d3 folder to keep. Reinstall just take too long.
Reply Quote
after update patch v 1.0.7.15,this error appear "please install patch.....". i cant play..
Reply Quote
Still Can't play Diablo 3 ever I uninstall and install again.......... HELPPPPPPPPPPP.......... Keep appear "please install patch........." even already automatic upgraded to new patch....
Reply Quote
could it be that it makes you guys dl the patch from asia update servers so you have to wait until their update servers are ready to distribute the patch even tho you play on us realm?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]