Diablo® III

High dps glasscanon RAMPAGE

Hey,

Some people know me from couple threads I made to prove that a Dh doesnt need vit and ar to be able to play in higher mp. The glasscanon build is amazing.

So here I come again but with a friend this time. We are both glasscanon and have similar gameplay style. Lot of people told us that a glasscanon cant really handle higher mp, well watch this video in 1080p and music on and lets see ! ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoQFu3JNrU8

All in mp 10

My DH :

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/FLIGHT-1109/hero/1722165

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/fl...

The profile shows some wrong stats so these are the real ones

3k dext
3.1atkspd
66.5% cc
400% cd
33k hp
126 ar

DiEoxidE DH :

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/di...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DiEoxidE-1987/hero/11368208

Please comment !!

THIS THREAD IS TO PROVE THAT THE FACETANK IS NOT THE ONLY BUILD POSSIBLE, ALL THE HATERS GO OUTSIDE TAKE A DEEP BREATHE AND DONT POST HERE. Thanks :D!
Edited by FLIGHT#1109 on 3/12/2013 9:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
can't view profiles... likely maintenance?

but i agree 100%. you dont need a sh*t tonne of AR and VIT to play as a DH.
Reply Quote
03/12/2013 09:31 AMPosted by hmk21
can't view profiles... likely maintenance?

Just changed them it works now, ty !
Reply Quote
very nice im on the same boat as you guys! but with less dps...
Reply Quote
03/12/2013 10:24 AMPosted by Jeffrey
but with less dps..

That comes with time! ^^
Reply Quote
really nice DH guys! thinking of swaping my manti for a calamity.
Reply Quote
03/12/2013 11:05 AMPosted by frenzyphonic

Its sure is a different gameplay but you might like it!
Reply Quote
03/12/2013 11:05 AMPosted by frenzyphonic

It's definitely a preference. If you're interested in trying anything you saw in our video, a calamity (or a 1h bow in near equivalence, though highly unlikely) is a must. Also, thanks :D
Reply Quote
So, let me get this straight. The key to success is to get the absolute best equipment a crapload of money can buy. Well, you proved your point. Thanks for letting us know.

I suppose it is not unreasonable for a person to want to get some return on the hundreds of dollars wasted on this game. If that return is in the form of holding up a neon sign for people to look at you, I give you that. Impressive build and it looks fun.
Edited by Finnagain#1873 on 3/12/2013 11:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Great job guys. Excellent kiting skills.
Reply Quote
Nice stutter-step. Would've like to see how this works out in Fields of Slaughter.. where one usually stutter-steps into/triggering another mob.. or maybe that was in the video and I missed it. Anyhow, nice work
Reply Quote
I was looking for the other thread you started but it must have been deleted. Too much trolling going on in there anyway.

That said, props to you guys, that video was awesome. Certainly won't try that in Hardcore, maybe in Softcore if I ever give up Legacy Nats. To be honest it's just not my playstyle, and probably above my skills. Refreshing to see the glass cannon spec get some love. One thing I'd like to see you guys face down is a Vortex/Arcane/Horde/Fast pack of Heralds out in the Battlefields or Fields of Misery.

These days everyone is a DH tank and not too many DPSers out there. "but Rav1n, you're a tank!"....LOL yea, I've been a tank since I've been a DH, since the days when it was "Lol wut!?!?! A DH facetank?!?! No way, you got no resists, armor, or vita!" Remember back then even the best barbs and monks had a hard time tanking. We won't even talk about how lousy the WD and Wiz were.
Reply Quote
So, let me get this straight. The key to success is to get the absolute best equipment a crapload of money can buy. Well, you proved your point. Thanks for letting us know.

I suppose it is not unreasonable for a person to want to get some return on the hundreds of dollars wasted on this game. If that return is in the form of holding up a neon sign for people to look at you, I give you that. Impressive build and it looks fun.

Actually quite the opposite. Both of our gear combined is worth about 2 bil, which is faaaaaaaar from the best. Keep in mind we've been grinding since day 1, 10 months ago. To do what we are doing requires less gold investment than our counter parts (tank) and more emphasis on "playing the class". RMAH was not necessary for either of us.
Reply Quote
03/12/2013 10:43 AMPosted by FLIGHT
but with less dps..

That comes with time! ^^

what do you suggest i upgrade to get more dps? a 1300 dps manti? :D
Reply Quote
I was looking for the other thread you started but it must have been deleted. Too much trolling going on in there anyway.

That said, props to you guys, that video was awesome. Certainly won't try that in Hardcore, maybe in Softcore if I ever give up Legacy Nats. To be honest it's just not my playstyle, and probably above my skills. Refreshing to see the glass cannon spec get some love. One thing I'd like to see you guys face down is a Vortex/Arcane/Horde/Fast pack of Heralds out in the Battlefields or Fields of Misery.

These days everyone is a DH tank and not too many DPSers out there. "but Rav1n, you're a tank!"....LOL yea, I've been a tank since I've been a DH, since the days when it was "Lol wut!?!?! A DH facetank?!?! No way, you got no resists, armor, or vita!" Remember back then even the best barbs and monks had a hard time tanking. We won't even talk about how lousy the WD and Wiz were.

I tried playing this style in HC. Got my DH to around paragon 26 and game froze on rakkis crossing. I knew I always lagged on rakkis, like really bad, but i figured since my friend had a beast monk, I'd be fine if any crap happened. Logged back in and my DH was dead :( Talk about pissed lol. I'll never step foot on rakkis ever again, even in SC lol.

Speaking of fields. We actually tried to get footage on bridge, but the packs and affixes weren't challenging enough to put in the vid. I'm sure we'll do another vid in the future. :D
Reply Quote
03/12/2013 11:44 AMPosted by Rav1n
One thing I'd like to see you guys face down is a Vortex/Arcane/Horde/Fast pack of Heralds out in the Battlefields or Fields of Misery

I made another video a while ago about hard packs cuz ppl werent happy of the first video i made. Its a lil old tho i have lower dps, solo and its not in mp 10 but it shows some.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItpAq02Ek-o

I tried playing this style in HC. Got my DH to around paragon 26 and game froze on rakkis crossing. I knew I always lagged on rakkis, like really bad, but i figured since my friend had a beast monk, I'd be fine if any crap happened. Logged back in and my DH was dead :(

Thats why im scared of HC lol

03/12/2013 12:03 PMPosted by Jeffrey

I would look for a WH

There is thread i made to help DH, had to stop it cuz they were too many and i was just doing that instead of playing the game lol but you might find some answers interesting for your DH.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7923723143#1
Reply Quote
03/12/2013 12:38 PMPosted by FLIGHT
One thing I'd like to see you guys face down is a Vortex/Arcane/Horde/Fast pack of Heralds out in the Battlefields or Fields of Misery

I made another video a while ago about hard packs cuz ppl werent happy of the first video i made. Its a lil old tho i have lower dps, solo and its not in mp 10 but it shows some.

I tried playing this style in HC. Got my DH to around paragon 26 and game froze on rakkis crossing. I knew I always lagged on rakkis, like really bad, but i figured since my friend had a beast monk, I'd be fine if any crap happened. Logged back in and my DH was dead :(

Thats why im scared of HC lol

03/12/2013 12:03 PMPosted by Jeffrey

I would look for a WH

There is thread i made to help DH, had to stop it cuz they were too many and i was just doing that instead of playing the game lol but you might find some answers interesting for your DH.

That was awesome. I was biting my nails there on that 2nd to last pack of Tremors, you were outta disc, prep on CD, red screened and still pulled it off.

Watching those mouse clicks....dang dude, I couldn't even come close.
Reply Quote
Actually quite the opposite. Both of our gear combined is worth about 2 bil, which is faaaaaaaar from the best. Keep in mind we've been grinding since day 1, 10 months ago. To do what we are doing requires less gold investment than our counter parts (tank) and more emphasis on "playing the class". RMAH was not necessary for either of us.

And professional bodybuilders, baseball players, and cyclists whose names rhyme with Chance Farmwrong don't use steroids. And models don't take diet pills and get plastic surgery. And politicians don't take bribes. etc.

That same human trait that encouraged you two to make your videos in the first place is what pushes you to get the best at whatever the cost. People want to be the top of their little world. Humans will take the easy way out unless there is a strong stigma associated with it. And then they will still do it, but simply try to do so in secret. I can hardly blame you. Blizzard has struck gold by allowing players to buy their way to the top of some sort of perceived virtual hierarchy in complete anonymity. Astoundingly, the stigma of taking this easy way out is absent in the minds of most people posting on these forums. The entire thing is most bewildering. But one thing is crystal clear to me after also playing this game since release date and not spending a dime of money in the RMAH. You have both spent plenty of it. So enjoy it.
Reply Quote
That was awesome. I was biting my nails there on that 2nd to last pack of Tremors, you were outta disc, prep on CD, red screened and still pulled it off.

Watching those mouse clicks....dang dude, I couldn't even come close.

Haha ty!
Reply Quote
But one thing is crystal clear to me after also playing this game since release date and not spending a dime of money in the RMAH. You have both spent plenty of it. So enjoy it.

We havent spend any real money you are really stubborn, i made all my gold playing the AH prob the only way to pull out unless you are incredibly lucky
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]