Diablo® III

Random Disconnects

Is anyone else getting booted from their games.

I thought it was a connection problem at the start, but that has been checked and checked again. All is actually fine. I play other games and have no problems at all.

My latency is fine.

It does not boot me out altogether, just to the Act Selection screen.
It really sucks when you have just got your 5 stack.
Reply Quote
Same here,playing for abbout an hour or so,then it disconects,hapened a couple of times during the last couple of hours,c'mon blizz fix tose issues.....-.-
Edited by Lemanruss28#2941 on 3/13/2013 3:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
This random disconnect is really annoying. Especially while playing Hardcore. I thought it was because maybe i was playing on a older laptop. Nope. I played with a brand new lap top the other day and the same thing happened. Game freezes between 15 to 60 secs, then i get disconnected.
Reply Quote
Bump. experiancing the same problem.
Reply Quote
Bump for a response from Blizzard.
Reply Quote
bump
Edited by TK421#1599 on 3/13/2013 7:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Same problem here, has happened twice so far.
Reply Quote
and again
Reply Quote
Just happened to me again while I was playing Hardcore.
Reply Quote
I have been disconnected over 6 times today. It makes the game almost unplayable. I just made it almost to Diablo and disconnect.

With this many people it can't be the network. Unless everyone is in Australia.
Reply Quote
Happening to me too over the last 5 hours I've be disconnected about 10 times.
Reply Quote
I'm almost certain it's not my ISP's fault. I'm using Verizon's 4G LTE. The tower is literally only a couple hundreds yards away from my house. I'm able to play online with my PS3 with no issues what so ever. This is the only game I'm having issues staying connected and its happening for a couple months now.
Reply Quote
New patch has been causing this as well.
Last time I was with a great random group and thought Hey, let me check my recent players list if I can rejoin them. All 3 were In Menu's. Meaning all of us were kicked, so not an isp unless coincidentally we all got bad treatment from ISP at the same time.
Also ISP issues tend to disconnect, so theres a time out delay. This was instant.
Reply Quote
bump

Please provide an answer to this problem. This is not an ISP issue for me as well. I currently experiance a DC every 5 minutes, which makes the game unplayable. This has been happening since the latest patch (1.07A).
Reply Quote
5th maybe 6th DC tonight, so much rubber banding that i cant play at the moment.
please some one try and fix this.
Reply Quote
Been happening to me as well, i called my server, all is good, im not using a laptop, my pc is connected directly to the modem. Booted me twice last night, all within an hour.... would really like some kind of explanation....
Reply Quote
bump for answer, happening to me only since after the 1.07a release.
Reply Quote
Same here, happens a lot when I log in, and also happens randomly when playing.

I started the game up after a while not playing and if this is still occurring after a YEAR then I don't think I will play anymore, especially because I started up a hardcore character.
Reply Quote
bump for Blizz response.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]