Diablo® III

Game lock up during play

Was fighting 4 blazing fiends in heart of sin. Pushed shift to hold still and fiends stopped attacking as well as follower stopped shooting. Was able to walk around but none of my skills or town portal did anything. Got the "lost connection" error code about 1.2 min. after event. Then, when trying to restart session got the "timed out" error code. This was at approximately 3:00 pm (EST) on 3/13/13.
Reply Quote
03/13/2013 12:04 PMPosted by dawg
Was fighting 4 blazing fiends in heart of sin. Pushed shift to hold still and fiends stopped attacking as well as follower stopped shooting. Was able to walk around but none of my skills or town portal did anything. Got the "lost connection" error code about 1.2 min. after event. Then, when trying to restart session got the "timed out" error code. This was at approximately 3:00 pm (EST) on 3/13/13.

game didnt lock up. your connection dropped.
if the game had actually locked up you wouldnt have been able to move around. what you were experiencing is your side of the data still working, but nothing was being sent or recieved and so the game appeared to be at a stand still.
Reply Quote
I see. Thank you for your response.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]