Diablo® III

Error 32203

Hey,

I sniped an item (blackthorne's surcoat) for some gold and wanted to resell it.

Whenever I try to put it up on the auction house, I get the Error 32203.

What to do? I don't want that item and its value will decline over time.. :)
Reply Quote
just got this error
Reply Quote
If its just one item that gives you the error there is a work around that usually works. You need to change the durability on the item. Either wear it until it goes down a little or die with the item equipped.

If you are getting it on all your items then there is no fix for your account. You just have to wait until it clears itself up or Blizzard fixes the bug that causes it.
Edited by Rapap#1672 on 3/14/2013 1:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
If its just one item that gives you the error there is a work around that usually works. You need to change the durability on the item. Either wear it until it goes down a little or die with the item equipped.

If you are getting it on all your items then there is no fix for your account. You just have to wait until it clears itself up or Blizzard fixes the bug that causes it.

Tried that, didn't work.. Every other item works via the AH.. Salvaged it now, who cares.. ^_^
Reply Quote
It worked for me :) Died once with the item and placed it in AH.
10x.
Reply Quote
Worked for me, too.
Reply Quote
not working for me... wtf is the deal... just spent 350m on an item to flip and its not letting me list it... other items will list tho
Reply Quote

this solved the issue for me. thanks a lot! i would have been stuck with an 800m pair of lacunis which i didn't need otherwise :(
Reply Quote
Lol this actually worked for me too what a strange fix ty :D

[quote="81959739767"]If its just one item that gives you the error there is a work around that usually works. You need to change the durability on the item. Either wear it until it goes down a little or die with the item equipped.
Reply Quote
It worked for me as well. A 1.5b ring didn't want to post, but now it will. I was quite salty. Thanks for the help.
Reply Quote
it work when I added gem in the item
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]